Ive been here a while but i might as well say more about myself

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey all, ive been on the forums for a while but i thought it was time to actually introduce myself properly on these forums :)

My name is Kate, Im 22 and I live in the UK.
I am a only child.
I started watching wrestling when I was 6-7 years old, I used to watch it with my dad then I kinda drifted away from it from about 2003.
I recently got back into wrestling when I discovered NXT season 1 by accident and well after cheering on Wade Barrett, I started watching Raw and Smackdown again.

My fave Tv shows: Doctor Who(the original, not the new series) Family Guy and shit tons of Japanese Anime
Fave Music: Anything metal( kinda grew up with it)

Btw i do have a Steam Account and i have multiple copies of Dota 2 to give out, so if you want to join me on Dota and have a laugh, please just let me know, im willing to give my extra copies away

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
hey, welcome to the site

Thanks, though Ive been here since October i think, i thought it was time to post some info about myself :lol1:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I think you joined before me, but welcome, and it would be great to see you on here more often.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:
Thanks, though Ive been here since October i think, i thought it was time to post some info about myself :lol1:

barret fan :yes:
and i love ur avatar

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I think you joined before me, but welcome, and it would be great to see you on here more often.

I plan to be on the site more often this year

HHHBestHeelEver said:
and i love ur avatar

Of course im a Barrett fan :eek:tunga: and im changing my avatar this week to something else, either a funny pic or a actual pic of me

HHHBestHeelEver said:
and i love ur avatar

Just to let you know, ive changed my avatar to a Wade Barrett funny one, well I find it funny

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:
I plan to be on the site more often this year

Of course im a Barrett fan :eek:tunga: and im changing my avatar this week to something else, either a funny pic or a actual pic of me

Just to let you know, ive changed my avatar to a Wade Barrett funny one, well I find it funny

was hoping for a pic of you tbh :):sad:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
was hoping for a pic of you tbh :):sad:

my camera battery just decided to die, im charging it up right now so give me 30 mins and i should have a pic of me sorted out :smug:

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:
my camera battery just decided to die, im charging it up right now so give me 30 mins and i should have a pic of me sorted out :smug:

:win:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
ok ive updated my avatar again to a pic of me

HHHBestHeelEver said:

ok ive updated my avatar to a pic of me

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, sure we will spend great time in here.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Glad you decided to properly introduce yourself :). What superstars are you currently a big fan of?

Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel and secretly Sheamus( only reason i havent said this out in public to the other guys in the forum, is I know im going to pounced on and laughed at, but i know nice people like you wont judge me)