Is Chris Jericho going to be gone???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawdawg

Reaction score
I heard he was hosting some reality show... I hope that doesn't mean that he's going to walk away on the WWE... I guess we'll see. I just don't want him to end up totally lame like Hulk Hogan.

1chiban

Reaction score
I doubt it will mean he's leaving. I haven't heard anything about this anyway, care to divulge any more details?

CenaMark54

Jericho is not going to leave the WWE during the biggest push of his career.

Vandy316

Reaction score
the reality show isnt a full time job. he will stay with the WWE maybe drop the title and take a few weeks or months off but nothing major

seX-Power

Exactly. Why would he walk away as champion and in the middle of such a huge push. WWE Superstars can have other lives, this could only be a part time thing. Also, any proof or details?

King Of Kings

Reaction score
No hes not leaveing he just came back about a year ago.

betweenthelines

Reaction score
Yea agreed, he definitely won't leave. That show doesn't look too bad either, there are some hot chicks in it at least.

Ballin

Reaction score
Probley not. It can be a part time deal.

Why he would do this show, I do not know. Sounds kinda gay.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
jericho will be in wwe still this is just a side project which will last a matter of months. he not been working out as much as ususal or anything. this maybe why his title reign has ended

Airfixx

^^^ I doubt very much that Jericho played ANY instrumental part in his having to drop the belt.

Switchy

Reaction score
I can't see Jericho leaving WWE for at least another year 'cause tbh I can't see him staying in WWE until he's in his mid 40's like 'Taker and HBK but and I can't see him leaving anytime soon and I don't think it would be the reason that he dropepd the title either. The reason I can't see him lasting much longer is because he has done nearly all he can for WWE and has feuded with most people there is to feud with so I am guessing he'll just have a few more feuds with guys he's never feuded with before, put over a couple of younger guys and then try and make a name for himself on TV and/or go back to his music career.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The reality show has already been taped. It's over already. That's something that all of them do. So, it's already out of the way for now. Lol....I remember when Famou$ said he was "off to I Love New York 2" on the day of the premiere when the show was already filmed.