Into the Fire Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
nY335Q0l.jpg

zD5lDSbl.jpg

zucKISjl.jpg

NvLhV7Tl.jpg

xOf59eyl.jpg

baJaRNKl.jpg

kyfgezTl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Looks like it's gonna be a good show.

But ?The Question Mark? vs. Trevor Murdoch is gonna be amazing. :mark:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Looks like it's gonna be a good show.

But ?The Question Mark? vs. Trevor Murdoch is gonna be amazing. :mark:

Plenty of KA..RA..TE to go around. Trevor just might spit in the face of Question Mark to give him the advantage.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I bought this show yesterday and it was pretty solid, each match delivered imo. Stu Bennett was pretty good on commentary too, a fine replacement imo.

Marty Scurll in NWA! Big get for them, I’m very happy with this

• Love
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The big thing I had planned today with me forgetting TLC was even today I forgot about that is to watch a Eagles win and see Into the Fire. I was happy all around with the NWA's first PPV in Into The Fire. That is not to say their wasn't some questionable stuff I saw that made me go well damn this sucks. Let's get to my thoughts.

Drake vs Anderson. I like the back and forth between the two in the opener for Into the Fire. Drake would work the Neck of Anderson going back to attack of his Neck weeks ago. Anderson was outwitted by the smarter, faster, and more Athletic version of him. I've never see a Sunset flip into a Powerbomb be stopped with the other Wrestler just dropping down on the other Wrestler. Anderson's attack later tells this feud is not done and I wonder how this is handled going forward. Drake did the Heel deed first and now Anderson did the same later in the Show so who is the Heel in this now really has me interested.

I found the Segment with Aldis and Storm coming out talking about The NWA and their Match later so weird to watch. Rarely do you see something like that with both guys out at the same time, but that weirdness kinda worked adding a little bit more of fire to their Match in the Main Event. When I see this happening I thought welp one guy is going to get hurt to add to the Match.

Thunder Rosa vs. Tasha Steelz. I was happy as hell to see Rosa being apart of the PPV and she clearly shows in this one how she differs from everyone else in the Division. Tasha got some hope spots, but Rosa ever so nasty got the win. I found it funny Vox showing up girl you can't put yourself in harms way with Rosa are you stupid? Still Rosa wins and it seems she might be the next in line to face Kay and I'll be happy as hell to see the Women's Title change hands in the future.

The Question Mark vs. Trevor Murdoch. The fans loved it, but I don't know how to feel about Trevor taking a loss like that. Granted it's a KA.RA..TE shot for the victory, but I don't want to see this guy consistently getting wins like that. I did love the pre-match stuff with him singing The Mongrovian National Anthem I'm sure his fellow Mongrovians are partying up in the Streets after the win with Stevens later. Rock and Roll Express vs WIldcard. Boy I was kinda disappointed in this one thought it could of been longer it made Wildcard look like chumps that they can't beat a older team like The RNR Express. So I'm wondering how do you come back from that as Heels when you were the ones that were distracted by The Dawsons?

ydAHUUql.jpg

TELEVISION TITLE COMING BACK BABY!! When I think about that Title I think about Tully Blanchard and Magnum TA. I can't wait to see how they determine who becomes the new Champion maybe a Mini-Tournament? Belle/Melina vs ODB/Kay. Man that Match was so sloppy I rather of not wanted to see it, but Kay gets a must needed win. Stevens vs Cabana vs Starks was some good stuff to watch even though I don't like the result with Stevens acting like a fucking fool hiding behind a Christmas Tree and Sheets, it was still a good bout with all parties involved. Starks was the star of this as he usually is when he's in a Match, so this three way of chaos is not over by a long shot that is for damn sure.

Aldis vs Storm. Man I liked this Match even with all the chaos throughout as you saw Storm and Aldis both look great during the whole Match. I thought for sure Tim Storm would be a huge reason why Aldis won, but it was the intelligence of Aldis that got him the win. Storm for sure isn't going to like how Aldis unbuckled the Turnbuckle, but I'm pretty sure he would of done the same thing I mean Kamille got him a fall early so you can't complain. I'm still wondering what is the relationship with Storm, Kamille and Aldis going forward too. You see Aldis get a hard fought win then MARTY FUCKING SCURLL SHOWS UP! When Marty isn't hamming it up too hard he's a great Character and Wrestler. He'll be a perfect opponent for Aldis going forward.

So some good, some bad from Into the Fire, but a good start to have for the NWA Company.