IMPACT! Thread: March 17, 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
aiYRv5Xl.jpg

Z659x4Pl.jpg

ryNfQL1l.jpg

yeN11TJl.jpg

GXXjXyRl.jpg

If you need your Wrestling fix, Impact has got you covered! TJP/Bahh vs The North should be a banger, expecting Shamrock's HOF Announcement, and Chris Bey debuts! Let's not forget we see the further arcs of Ace Austin rolling with Willie Mack, Taya and Rosemary, and lastly with Tessa Blanchard with Elgin and Edwards.

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Keira Hogan is so talented. I think she's a future multi-time Knockouts Champion

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Keira Hogan is so talented. I think she's a future multi-time Knockouts Champion

Oh for sure Sky. Kiera would be the natural next girl in line to face Grace because they had history being friends before Kiera turned Heel many Moons ago. So how you feel about the rest of Impact this Week?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Tag title match pretty good, maybe I'm just a sucker for visual pinfalls that don't count.

Are they doing a Real Housewives of Total Divas thing? I'm confused. What the fuck??

Chris Bey looks good, I'd like to see how he does against actual competition. Was that a slingshot fameasser he used?

I like what they're building to with Tenille. It's like Emmalina if it was actually by competent writers.

I doubt the Gut Check winner gets a run out on Impact again, it's how it worked in 2012.

Tessa really likes her sit-down interviews, huh?

Now we get to see Joey Ryan's new heel gimmick and... I'm okay with it!

We're getting the Very Definitely Final Undead Realm Storyline Match, which is... fine?

Good to see Daga getting a win.

ICU... makes sense for it to be Sami, but did they have to go that mysterious for someone who's not new and hasn't been away long? Made more of it than it actually is.

Overall good show

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Tag title match pretty good, maybe I'm just a sucker for visual pinfalls that don't count.

Are they doing a Real Housewives of Total Divas thing? I'm confused. What the fuck??

Chris Bey looks good, I'd like to see how he does against actual competition. Was that a slingshot fameasser he used?

I like what they're building to with Tenille. It's like Emmalina if it was actually by competent writers.

I doubt the Gut Check winner gets a run out on Impact again, it's how it worked in 2012.

Tessa really likes her sit-down interviews, huh?

Now we get to see Joey Ryan's new heel gimmick and... I'm okay with it!

We're getting the Very Definitely Final Undead Realm Storyline Match, which is... fine?

Good to see Daga getting a win.

ICU... makes sense for it to be Sami, but did they have to go that mysterious for someone who's not new and hasn't been away long? Made more of it than it actually is.

Overall good show

Yeah first with Sami they gave away who it was the Week after Tessa beat him for the Impact World Title. Sami the following Week hacked the feed and told Tessa they ain't done with her yet. I'm still happy to see him back to see what more chaos he'll create going forward.

Bahh/TJP vs The North was a really fun Match to watch and the ending perfectly sets up a future rematch between the two teams. I don't think TJP and Bahh will be waiting too much longer to win those Tag Titles, it's theirs for the taking. Ryan and RVD as a team I can dig that and this only works because of Ryan, but God knows RVD is too high to represent the team.

Bey for sure is a Star and Impact took long enough to sign the guy and now it's time for him to shine. Bey vs anyone in the X-Division is going to be a treat to watch especially when he faces eventually Ace Austin. Good to see Impact giving Tenille another go, take two. I wanna know how they'll treat her this time around. The Housewives of Slamtown was funny as hell to me. Rosemary trying to steal souls like only she can. I wonder if Rosemary will turn into a spoiled Housewife, or will Taya turn into a nutcase like Rosemary?