• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT Slammiversary XVII Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

Impact World Championship: Brian Cage (c) vs Michael Elgin

Impact X Division Championship: Rich Swann (c) vs Johnny IMPACT

Impact World Tag Team Championship: LAX (Ortiz & Santana) (c) vs The Rascalz (two of Dezmond Xavier, Trey Miguel, & Zachary Wentz)

Rob Van Dam vs Moose

Last edited:

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Two good Matches I feel to promote your PPV in July. Impact vs Swann needs more time, but Cage vs Elgin is ready to go right now especially after the fire was turned on moments after Cage wins the Title, he gets mugged by Elgin. Impact won this X-Division Title shot from The United We Stand Show and back then I was like why are they giving Johnny the win in this and now I know. I expect Rascalz vs LAX, Moose vs RVD all to be added as well. We have to assume some kind of crazy Match involving Rosemary and Su Yung, don't know where that leaves Taya or Tessa for that matter going into the PPV in July.

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Rascalz vs LAX for the Impact Tag Titles yes please! A good 20 minute Match between the two Teams is going to be great, but it's going to split the audience I imagine and unless LAX turns Heel maybe?