IMPACT! on AXS TV Thread: March 10, 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Who Will Earn a World Title Match at Rebellion?

ElginEddie5-1-1024x576.jpg

It has all come down to this. After an incredible matches 1 through 4 in the Best of 5 Series between Michael Elgin and Eddie Edwards, the two will compete one final time to determine who will challenge Tessa Blanchard for the World Title at Rebellion. After Elgin took the early 2-0 lead, it seemed out of the question that Eddie would be able to tie things up. Eddie’s never-say-die attitude propelled him to back-to-back wins, creating a sudden death situation this Tuesday on IMPACT! If you thought their previous matches were great, imagine what they will do when a shot at the World Title is on the line.

Has the Fighting Champion Met Her Match?

Jordynne-1-1024x576.jpg

When Jordynne Grace defeated Taya Valkyrie to become Knockouts Champion, she declared that she would defend her newly won Title against all challengers. Last week on IMPACT!, Madison Rayne sifted through Knockouts from the Gut Check competition and after a certain rookie stood up for her in an altercation with Kiera Hogan, Madison declared her the winner of the Golden Opportunity Bootcamp. Is this who will answer Jordynne’s Open Challenge on IMPACT? Find out this Tuesday.

Can the Rascalz Survive the Hit?

DesiRascalz-1-1-1024x576.jpg

It has become apparent in recent weeks that the Desi Hit Squad are tired of waiting for opportunities in IMPACT Wrestling. To move themselves up the ranks of the tag team division, they’ve decided to target the Rascalz. First, Rohit cost them the Tag Team Championships at Sacrifice. A few days later on IMPACT!, Rohit defeated Wentz in singles action. Now, the Desi Hit Squad looks to eliminate the Rascalz once and for all in this tag team matchup.

Will Rhino Gore the Madman?

RhinoFulton-1-1024x576.jpg

oVe has been trying to stay afloat amidst the absence of their leader, Sami Callihan. In an attempt to do so, they have targeted Rhino in recent weeks. Not being one to back down from a fight, Rhino has been battling oVe head on while being at a significant numbers disadvantage. He will likely face the same fate this Tuesday on IMPACT! because when one member of oVe is in action, the others are sure to be right around the corner. Will Rhino overcome the odds or will Fulton solidify himself as the new interim leader of oVe?

Swinger & Gilbertti Unite to Battle Mack

SwingerGilberti-Willie-1-1024x576.jpg

Johnny Swinger‘s attempts to form a tag team (the Mack & Pack Connection) with Willie Mack have failed. However, he may have found a more suitable tag team partner in the returning Glenn Gilbertti. Will Swinger and Gilbertti make Willie regret challenging them to this 2 on 1 handicap match?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So I just finished Impact and I thought outside of Elgin vs Edwards, this Show might of been a sleeper walker to get through. Now don't get me wrong, alot of set up for next Week including this Hacker stuff being finalized and hell yeah Chis Bey debut, to even Ace Austin teaming up with Willie Mack is this a TEW Universe what is going on here. Let's not forget Rosemary and Taya becoming friends what the fuck!! Elgin/Edwards last Match was freaking great, and I wished the Crowd got into earlier and not so late, but I was left like damn did we really need a finish like that? I think they just could of went with Elgin, but they stacked the Deck further for Tessa. I said it in the past, Elgin would be the person to take the Impact World Title from Tessa, but damn were getting it right off the bat with Tessa's second defense of her Title. I don't know how this end up, because you could legit have Tessa lose and not be pinned at all and be able to get her another Title shot vs the Winner in the future.