Im Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
So I have been gone for the last 4 1/2 months training for the United States Army and now I am back. What is going on everyone? I'm looking forward to working with BTBs and doing GFX for them and doing some GFX battles here once again. Who's down for either?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh god what are we gonna do now. Hopefully if you lose a battle this time you won't flip out anyway welcome back.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ugh.

Does the fact that you've joined the military finally mean that you've come around to accepting the fact that you are a meathead and not anything resembling an artist?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Let me ask you two a hypothetical question. (hi-jacking the thread and making it better.)

Let's just say that there is a person that you know and you just flat out have no respect for them whatsoever, for whatever reason. If they all of a sudden decide to serve their country, do you change your tune on them as a person?

If not, then why do intelligent people like yourselves make specious statements like that?

Reaction score
There are so few people I bother to have extremely low opinions of. Probably only five and they are the ones who had their hands in my brother's murder.Nothing they do can ever change my opinion of them. Otherwise, you can punch me in the fucking teeth, I'll punch you back, I wont spend my time or expend energy hating you. Everyone should have better things to do in life, no matter how insignificant a life one may lead.

That being said, someone who is willing to sacrifice their time and possibly their lives for the sake of their country, despite the financial motivations they find, will always gain my respect to some extent. It takes heart and dedication to do what these guys do. They give up family, whatever they had going on here, might be a nice existence, might not, doesn't really matter, to be a pawn on a battlefield for whatever reason they have to do it. They aren't being forced, they might be coerced, but the bottom line is that they make a freely willed choice to go to work for us, and that is commendable. However I feel about a person can't change that sans the people that I have a legit reason to hate.

Good job Weebo, don't take shit from passive, pussy Canucks that hold internet grudges. ;)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That being said, someone who is willing to sacrifice their time and possibly their lives for the sake of their country, despite the financial motivations they find, will always gain my respect to some extent. It takes heart and dedication to do what these guys do. They give up family, whatever they had going on here, might be a nice existence, might not, doesn't really matter, to be a pawn on a battlefield for whatever reason they have to do it.

Follow up question. (For the record, the following question is not meant to infer anything to do with Weebo in anyway.)

Do you really actually think that everybody in the military has such altruistic intentions when they enlist?

Good job Weebo, don't take shit from passive, pussy Canucks that hold internet grudges. ;)

Love you too Enzo.

Reaction score
Follow up question. (For the record, the following question is not meant to infer anything to do with Weebo in anyway.)

Do you really actually think that everybody in the military has such altruistic intentions when they enlist?

That being said, someone who is willing to sacrifice their time and possibly their lives for the sake of their country, despite the financial motivations they find, will always gain my respect to some extent. It takes heart and dedication to do what these guys do. They give up family, whatever they had going on here, might be a nice existence, might not, doesn't really matter, to be a pawn on a battlefield for whatever reason they have to do it.

Love you too Enzo.

Love you too, Sugartits.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I thought you left because you were having your period over people not liking your GFX.

My bad.

Also, lol@ respecting someone just because they serve. I respect that he puts his life on the line for his country but that doesn't mean I have to respect HIM.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think you misunderstood me when I said less altruistic reasons. And I know I am just being a pedantic ass at this point but I'm in a mood and feel like taking swipes at broad, sweeping, generalized statements. I'm talking about the sociopaths and psychopaths, Enzo. Again, not trying to infer that they are in the majority, they're not. If I remember correctly the stats on psychopathy in the military is something like a little less than 5%. As an aside, given the fact that it is a profession likely to draw people with that defect, it's a pretty low number. But I digress. Are they all really worthy of respect? (I'll refer you back to my second sentence at this point before you respond.)

Love you too, Sugartits.

I thought I asked you not to call me that in public again.

Reaction score
I think you misunderstood me when I said less altruistic reasons. And I know I am just being a pedantic ass at this point but I'm in a mood and feel like taking swipes at broad, sweeping, generalized statements. I'm talking about the sociopaths and psychopaths, Enzo. Again, not trying to infer that they are in the majority, they're not. If I remember correctly the stats on psychopathy in the military is something like a little less than 5%. As an aside, given the fact that it is a profession likely to draw people with that defect, it's a pretty low number. But I digress. Are they all really worthy of respect? (I'll refer you back to my second sentence at this point before you respond.)

Would doing it for their own general well being, i.e, the financial gains, enrichment of a sub- pedestrian existence be less altruistic, since they are out for themselves and not others since that just goes with the territory? If not, then I think I haven't grasped the proper meaning of the word and I'm not lame enough to google it and pretend like I know the proper definition. As far as them being worthy of respect, I answered it contrary of their outside lives, I'm respecting them for service to the country. Like I said, I don't hold personal hatred, I don't get off to alot of people either, but I'll still respect someone for doing something as risky as that. Just like I couldn't care less for police, but I respect someone for laying their life on the line for the generally ungrateful public. Same for firemen, except I haven't met a firefighter I hated.

As far as nuts go, I don't know. I mean you don't find out they are psychos until after they've committed an act, so I guess it would be a retroactive decline of respect.

I thought I asked you not to call me that in public again.

Sigh....you ARE ashamed of us. :(

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Weebo, make another thread please.

Btw, we don't have many active gfxers atm. You can have fun with Lubay and Highwave though.
And c4 will be happy to hear you are back.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Let me ask you two a hypothetical question. (hi-jacking the thread and making it better.)

Let's just say that there is a person that you know and you just flat out have no respect for them whatsoever, for whatever reason. If they all of a sudden decide to serve their country, do you change your tune on them as a person?

If not, then why do intelligent people like yourselves make specious statements like that?

Well being hypothetical, if there was a person I didn't like, but enlisted, would that change my mind on them??? Yep. Whether or not the person enlisting is doing it because they're looking for a future or not, it's still a sacrifice that only a select few do these days. Most go in knowing damn well what they're getting themselves into. Also, a person who goes into the service most of the time is not the same person who comes back from Basic. I've seen this with numerous friends of mine who most would consider stoners or potheads, only to enlist, come back from basic and be changed men. Whatever I may have against the person personally should have no bearing or relevance on my respect for them to serve my country. Especially knowing there is a pretty good chance they may see combat.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Any person who enlists has my respect. It's a sacrifice that most of us are not willing to make, nor could most of us even handle. While I go to work, get to go to baseball games, wrestling events, etc, there are people serving in Basic, getting broken down and built back up, people standing guard in a warzone, or people in firefights ensuring that Im able to do those above stated things.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So if someone you hated with every inch of your being enlisted you would suddenly respect them? I find that Blue. Like I said, I would respect what they do but I wouldn't respect them if they're a cunt of a person.