If Brock Lesnar returned...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
There's been a lot of speculation over Brock Lesnar returning to UFC when his WWE contract is up. If Brock Lesnar was to return to UFC, who would you like to see him fight?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alistair Overeem so he can get his ass handed to him again

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well it seems they might want to fight Mir again, but if he did return to The UFC give him Overeem for sure so he can get his revenge. I would say now he's a better MMA artist than he was back then, it would be a awesome fight.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
People were so quick to write Brock Lesnar off but in MMA I certainly was very compelled, and in all fairness he did live up to the hype.

Not only was he incrediblly freakishly strong, he was only fighting guys who were in the top 15, and he did actually do pretty good against him too. The thing that I felt was so captivating about Lesnar was ability to evolve from a wrestler into a full geared mixed martial artist. It's too bad that 2/3 fights where he actually looked good in are fights that he lost and even in the other one looked like he was out. But make no mistake he performed pretty well in his fights.

Me? I was kinda up in the air about it just as much as Brock himself was. The fighting fan definitley would have liked to see him up against past prime guys like Mirko Cro Cop, or Bigfoot Silva, even a second Alistair Overeem fight would ring my bell.. Mark Hunt?! Geez I gotta stop thinking about it! I couldn't see him going up beating today's top heavyweights like Cain Velasquez, JDS or even Stipe Miocic. As much as I like Brock as a fighter, keep in mind he is 37-38.

But I see why I stayed with the WWE, not only is he more financially secure but he also doesn't have to worry about diverticulitus coming back to haunt him in the middle of his weight cuts (which btw was the reason he suffered from it, he didn't have a proper diet for fighting and lost parts of his intestines in the middle of the cut).

Regardless, it's a loss for the UFC but not that big of one. Conor McGregor currently has just as much if not star power.