Iamdouchebag, hear me roar, with posts you probably should ignore

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Here is some of the gold that has come out of Iamironman, who apprently does not own a dictionary, a space bar or even half a brain.

where i roll all the girls want me and all the guys wanna be me im gonna sue miz for the rights to that line cuz i satarted using it b4 him and its more true in my case
Since I wish I was a mentally Blue fat arse. And I don't know what satarted means, although I don't even know when Miz has said that. It definitely applies to you though.

will u stop talking like santion b4 i buy the wwe from vince and fire him?
Who is Santion?

Buy the WWE. I dare you.

i demand punk get the tile back NOW
He still has the tile.

its jackson

lol at hhh's promo though "thats called a "promo""

Spam is fun. :wiggle:

a victory gor the chain gang

remember when cena was haivng the wwe title too long

not titles cept hhh's are chaing too often

i love forum fans LOL

That entire post makes about as much sense as a DVD rewinder. I'm not even going to bother begin a smartarse about that post.

You are officially the worst member I've ever seen on any forum. Also, somebody point out a stupid mistake? Let's GREY rep them saying...fuck yo mama. Grow up.

Well I made this thread to get more tips for Flames for Dummies (check it out if you need to). Maybe if I read enough of your posts my IQ will drop to the level of yours and you might get a chance to beat me.

In summary,
593456897_l.gif

I want to be you :yes:

Wrestling Station

This is him 5 years ago..
2rcmzyd.jpg

And this is him after 15 years from now..
n76gp.jpg

MikeRaw

Correction: Punk doesn't still have the title.

But anyways,I agree with the rest. Although you're stealing the thunder off my ironman revealed thread where I posted the same pics :2up: Lol, but yeah, I hope these two threads have been enough to drive him away from the forum, good thread.

This Guy

I think he was making fun of the fact that he mis spelt Title as Tile and so he was saying that Punk didn't lose a Tile.

seX-Power

I have good news. If you check his illiterate thread in the General WWE section about the Colon brothers, he has posted that he is extremely close to leaving. Please let this be so, and you can partially thank me if he does >_>

PeepShow

3305tnd.gif
He's tried to neg rep me like 5 times in the past 5 days, but can't because he has no rep. And he just keeps doing it.
3305tnd.gif

MikeRaw

^Ha, he did that to me too man. But nothing happens... What a douche.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I neg repped him and dared him to neg rep me. Of course the moron tried, for like the thousandth time.

seX-Power

hey grey repped me with the message...

"semper fi"

ZOMG he can speak latin but not english apparently >_>

Great One

Hey! Why don't you guys befriend him on MySpace (since I know you probably all have it) and harass him more?