Hulk Hogan reinstated into WWE Hall of Fame

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
hoganhof--86a9469388a0602b3bb97a76704db77d.jpg

Hulk Hogan reinstated into WWE Hall of Fame
STAMFORD, Conn. — After a three-year suspension, Hulk Hogan has been reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame. This second chance follows Hogan’s numerous public apologies and volunteering to work with young people, where he is helping them learn from his mistake. These efforts led to a recent induction into the Boys & Girls Clubs of America Alumni Hall of Fame.

safe_image.php

BREAKING: Hulk Hogan Backstage At Extreme Rules 2018, Gets Emotional While Meeting WWE Stars
With that being said, the Hulkster is backstage at Extreme Rules and apologized to the wrestlers for the comments he made that led to his suspension.

He advised the wrestlers to think about what they are saying and a lot of people ended up shaking Hogan’s hand and hugging him in an emotional scene.

Below is what Hogan tweeted about it:

This has begun even more speculation regarding Hogan possibly returning to WWE programming on tonight’s Extreme Rules 2018 PPV.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
safe_image.php

BREAKING: Hulk Hogan Backstage At Extreme Rules 2018, Gets Emotional While Meeting WWE Stars
With that being said, the Hulkster is backstage at Extreme Rules and apologized to the wrestlers for the comments he made that led to his suspension.

He advised the wrestlers to think about what they are saying and a lot of people ended up shaking Hogan’s hand and hugging him in an emotional scene.

Below is what Hogan tweeted about it:

This has begun even more speculation regarding Hogan possibly returning to WWE programming on tonight’s Extreme Rules 2018 PPV.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
took a year longer than I thought.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
It was also filmed for the Network

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/lawler-hogan-overreaction-interview/

Jerry Lawler Says Removing Hulk Hogan From Hall Of Fame Was An Overreaction, Blames PC Culture

Jerry Lawler says WWE overreacted by removing Hulk Hogan from their Hall of Fame in 2015, blaming the whole thing on PC culture going too far.

Lawler was interviewed at Florida Supercon by The Roman Show and was asked about Hogan being reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame over the weekend.

“I’m not shocked at all. I was shocked while he wasn’t in the WWE Hall of Fame,” Jerry replied. “I think the whole thing was kinda blown out of proportion. I’ve known Hulk Hogan his entire career and, for the claims about him being a racist, there was absolutely not one ounce of truth to that at all.”

It’s worth noting here, however, that there WAS truth to that. In an audio conversation that has since leaked online, Hogan himself is heard saying he’s racist “to a certain point.”

The King adds, “I just thought it was an overreaction that he wasn’t in the WWE Hall of Fame. It’s part of how we have to be so politically correct these days. And honestly I think we go too far overboard in being politically correct.”

Admitting to being a racist and dropping racial slurs in the same conversation......CURSE YOU PC CULTURE!!! :MJ:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Like dodgy movie directors and their great films. I tend to think you have to separate someone like Hulk's work as a wrestler with his personally comments. As it is a lot of people have said they don't think he's a racist, just that those comments were off.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hulk Hogan needs to come back....he's been gone the amount of years he dropped N bombs in that video, he's done his time.

Also.....the meddling Russians gained power in his absence.....that's not coincidence. Hulkamania stopped running wild and Putin rises
misc-Hulk%20Hogan%20Headbutt%20Flag.gif