How would you end Punk's title reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Him vs. Dolph Ziggler in the Main Event of No Way Out.

He needs that spotlight for once in his damn life, many wrestlers have had the taste of the WWE Championship, but now it's Ziggler's time.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
2e7d05040bc6de487a6eb797fbfa0113.jpg

Replace this with the WWE title at the PPV after ER, after Ziggles beats Jericho and Punk in a triple threat.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
As long as the ppl want it, I wouldn't end it. If the ppl want Dolph then I would go with him, I guess

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If WWE gave what the people want (casuals) then we'd never have heel champions (rare scenarios don't count), and if they gave the IWC control, we'd never see face champions. It has to be booking.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If WWE gave what the people want (casuals) then we'd never have heel champions (rare scenarios don't count), and if they gave the IWC control, we'd never see face champions. It has to be booking.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
It doesn't sound like Punk is being himself right now. Umm, he doesn't have that chip on his shoulder most guys from Chicago seem 2 naturally carry. Maybe I'm just rambling from experience here

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KiaSport said:
It doesn't sound like Punk is being himself right now. Umm, he doesn't have that chip on his shoulder most guys from Chicago seem 2 naturally carry. Maybe I'm just rambling from experience here

WWE have certainly changed him into a smiley jokey face, which many of us didn't want.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd have Jericho continue his assaults on Punk but have Punk retain until Jericho leaves for his summer tour with Fozzy. Then at Summerslam or another summer PPV I'd have Funkman arrange a title fight between Punk and *insert big enough heel here*. Once the heel has destroyed Punk Ace comes out to gloat. Once Ace is done and starts walking out Punk gets up and grabs a mic and gets ace back into the ring. They have a staredown and Then Punk puts the GTS or Anaconda Vice on Ace. Punk then says that he is tired of Aces bullying tactics or something like that and he will be the thorn in aces side as long as Ace is in the WWE. Boom. Reignite the feud between punk and Ace and give punk his edge back in the same move.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Really disappointed in WWE if they don't give it to Dolph, this guy deserves it.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I dont want his reign to end. But its gonna do which sucks. I think Brock could beat him for the title

The only guy I see end it is Brock at SummerSlam or The Rock at Summerslam but since Brock going to be with WWE more then the rock will b/c he to busy making movie I still would go with Brock at SummerSlam!