How to Watch 'UFC 130: Rampage vs Hamill' Live Online and On Television

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
ufc-130-poster_large.jpg

UFC 130: Rampage vs Hamill is headlined by Quinton Jackson vs Matt Hamill and features Frank Mir vs Roy Nelson, Stefan Struve vs Travis Browne, Brian Stann vs Jorge Santiago and Thiago Alves vs Rick Story.

The fights will be taking place in the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you're in Vegas and haven't bought your tickets yet, Bloody Elbow has partnered with TiqIQ to get you the best prices on tickets.

All of those fights will be on the main Pay Per View card starting at 9 p.m. ET. I highly recommend ordering the HD version on SBN sponsor Comcast if you're in a Comcast region. The Yahoo PPV stream is an alternative if you don't have a cable provider or are outside the USA. UFC.tv features multiple camera angles, multiple audio feeds, real-time DVR controls and a whole bunch of other stuff I haven't had the chance to try out.

In addition Miguel Torres vs Demetrious Johnson and Kendall Grove vs Tim Boetsch will air for free on Spike TV at 8 p.m. ET.

And if that's not enough, the entire undercard will be streamed for free on the UFC's Facebook page starting at 6:45p.m. ET. Those fights include: Gleison Tibau vs Rafaello Oliveira, Renan Barao vs Cole Escovedo, and Chris Cariaso vs Michael McDonald.