How to find your reach.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

I was playing UFC undisputed and while they were showing height weight and stuff I noticed that their reach are as tall as me. Can some on define me what's the reach or how to find the reach cause I was always thinking the reach was from your shoulder to your fist. Or is it your fist to to your other fist(wing span)?!?! I'm confused?

seX-Power

Your 'wing span' is the same as your height if I'm not mistaken.

Enigma22

Reaction score
its your wing span from finger tip to finger tip i think. your reach is your wing span.

its not exactly your height. its usually close tho. some people just have longer arms. think of dejuan blair. his height is around 6'7" but his wing span is 7'3". he has really long arms.

Klide

yeah ur right there was also this Japanese guy who was in phenoix suns either tying out or sumthing like that he was like 6"3 and his wingspan was like 7"1 or sumthing like that