Heya Everyone!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The WWE Dude

Jobber
Reaction score
:pity: Hey everyone! I'm new here and im here to tell you a little about myself

Name:The WWE Dude
Nationality: Im British so we only really get to see highlight shows. We don't see every match, maybe 10 a week or something
Favourite Superstar & Why:Hmmmm i love a lot of superstars but i can say that sheamus and cmpunk are my favourite right now
How long I've been a fan of wrestling:Less than a year. I used to watch it sometimes but i have only just started watching it every week
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did you find the site? Browsing the internet for a place where i can share my love for the WWE
Will I be active here: Hopefully

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the WWEForums, a nice fresh fan. You'll like it here as your fan boyness will increase. If you need any help then I'll be your DAMN guide!

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Hey, if you wanna watch No Way Out LIVE PM me or the user @[Crayo] And welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay and be active if possible. And @[The WWE Dude] Remember to use this smiley: :burns: often.

And remember to be nice to @[Randy Savage] Every once in a while she shows her tits to noobs. :burns::eek:tunga:

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I am not a big fan of CM Punk but he is alright. Sheamus is good at times but can be bad as well.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome on board! :)

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Welcome to WWEForums!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE FORUM :D