....hey yo...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JKdog

Reaction score
Sup guys. It's some dude from England. Just thought I would create an account on this forum seeing as I've heard people talk about it often enough. So yeah...what's up!

Few things about me:

I love football, boxing and tennis! My favourite footballer is Leo Messi, my favourite boxer is Floyd Mayweather JR and my favourite tennis player is Roger Federer

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wooooo thanks for joining JKdog. The site is still very new but it is gradually growing. Have a look around and have fun posting here and maybe even writing a review or a column. Thanks again for joining and enjoy yourself here.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Sup JK! Welcome to the wild side, the place where dreams come to die and people come to drink blood and gore is accepted.

rofl idk, welcome to wrestling smarks. cookies on the left, post button on the right.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Wow some of the world's best are pouring in. Gotta love this forum. It's 16time btw, if anyone was wondering, just using my real name over here.