Hey guys!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pedobear93

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Name: Eddie
Favourite Superstar & Why: kofi kingston bcause I like the way he rolls (hell yeah :yes:)
How long I've been a fan of wrestling:1 month but i used to watch sumo
Favourite Wrestling Company:WWE
How did you find the site? From friends :dawg:
Will I be active here: :maybe: :kiss:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Hey hope u stick around !

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Kofi Kingston u serious bro ?

pedobear93

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
of course, he can do stuffs anybody else couldnt do man

Like a boss :boss!:

pedobear93

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
:no:

how can u say that??? EXPLAIN :angry:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Welcome to WWEForums. I'm glad Wade Barrett defeated him for the Intercontinental Championship.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
pedobear93 said:

how can u say that??? EXPLAIN :angry:

the guy can´t wrestle in my opinion, his mic skills are not that good, i hate seeing them as a face, but i would hate more seeing him as a heel, so in my mind, there´s no place for him, and his "I can fly" gimmick is overrated.

Thats my opinion tho, you are welcome to have your own

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome on board fella. Ignore the Kofi hate I like the guy for a midcard talent he is hugely entertaining compared to some.

pedobear93

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Welcome to WWEForums. I'm glad Wade Barrett defeated him for the Intercontinental Championship.

sometimes to rise even higher, a man must have to fall down my fellow friend :smug:

:pity1:

HHHBestHeelEver said:
the guy can´t wrestle in my opinion, his mic skills are not that good, i hate seeing them as a face, but i would hate more seeing him as a heel, so in my mind, there´s no place for him, and his "I can fly" gimmick is overrated.

Thats my opinion tho, you are welcome to have your own

First, if he cant wrestle he wouldnt be in the WWE,, RIGHT
Second, sometimes silence is golden (if u know what i mean :maybe:)
Third, at least he tries to fly by jumping better than anyone else,, especially john cen* oops

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
pedobear93 said:
sometimes to rise even higher, a man must have to fall down my fellow friend :smug:

You've got a point. Although after his loss you'd expect him to slowly go higher up the ranking, e.g, Dolph Ziggler when he lost the United States Championship. Kofi Kingston in my opinion will continue to be underused.

pedobear93

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Welcome on board fella. Ignore the Kofi hate I like the guy for a midcard talent he is hugely entertaining compared to some.

Yeahh right? without him the mid level wouldnt be as good
:yes:
:yes:

Saylor said:
You've got a point. Although after his loss you'd expect him to slowly go higher up the ranking, e.g, Dolph Ziggler when he lost the United States Championship. Kofi Kingston in my opinion will continue to be underused.

Yeah everyone just underestimated him... i dont know why....
:upset:

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
pedobear93 said:

First, if he cant wrestle he wouldnt be in the WWE,, RIGHT
Second, sometimes silence is golden (if u know what i mean :maybe:)
Third, at least he tries to fly by jumping better than anyone else,, especially john cen* oops

first... right... because everybody in WWE can wrestle ... look at khali or hornswaggle for example....
sadly in this bussiness, silence is not golden, you have to be able to cut promos and be charismatic if you wanna be over
talking about cena doesn´t hurt me one bit, if that´s what you tried to do... i dont like cena either, but i refuse to put kofi in the same rank as the high flyers like the hardyz for example, or even rey misterio

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :smug: I like Kofi too, don't let people bring you down about that, he's pretty cool. He was awesome in his feud with Randy.