Hello people!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm Leo C, from São Paulo, Brazil, currently 16. Heard from the forums on youtube, badboykillerism sent me a message with a link to watch the last SD before WM and told me to join the forums, few weeks later, here I am.

My favorite wrestling company is WWE, and I've been a fan since around 2007, I think.

My favorite active wrestler is Daniel Bryan. Not just because he's probably the best in-ring worker in WWE today, it's just that I really connect with him for some reason since his face run. Good to see he's getting over. Other favorites include Jericho, Christian, Punk, Ziggler, Henry, Kidd, Hennig... my all time favorite is HHH though. I'm also a big fan of Bob Backlund, William Regal and others.

So... that's pretty much it. Happy to be here. Will I be active? Probably.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Hello Leo. Firstly, I'd like to say that it's great to see that you've joined the forum, make yourself at home. Moving on, it's great to see that your a Daniel Bryan fan, a Christian fan, a Ziggler and Kidd fan. This site also hosts live discussion threads so if you'd like to discuss the show and your watching it live, then by all means com on the site and take part. Other than that, there's nothing much to say, oh, one more thing.. This site is a friendly community so you'll fit in well.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I'm Leo C, from São Paulo, Brazil, currently 16. Heard from the forums on youtube, badboykillerism sent me a message with a link to watch the last SD before WM and told me to join the forums, few weeks later, here I am.

My favorite wrestling company is WWE, and I've been a fan since around 2007, I think.

My favorite active wrestler is Daniel Bryan. Not just because he's probably the best in-ring worker in WWE today, it's just that I really connect with him for some reason since his face run. Good to see he's getting over. Other favorites include Jericho, Christian, Punk, Ziggler, Henry, Kidd, Hennig... my all time favorite is HHH though. I'm also a big fan of Bob Backlund, William Regal and others.

So... that's pretty much it. Happy to be here. Will I be active? Probably.

Welcome to the forum bro, I love your taste in wrestlers. I'm a big fan of all of those (if you take away HHH, sorry!). Daniel Bryan is the hottest thing in WWE atm which is fantastic.

Hope you do stick around mate :)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Leo. Great taste in wrestlers there I must say especially Regal. I love that guy. Hope to speak to you soon.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome here Leo!

Big fan of HHH too, some hate him here but hey, haters gonna hate.
Have fun here and I hope to see you in the threads!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome on board buddy!

I'm one of the HHH Saylor mentions lols.

However It's just my opinion and it makes for a more interesting forum if we all disagree on things. :)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Thanks again guys. Already expected love and hate for HHH, it's like this throughout the IWC :p
But I'm pretty sure I'll feel home when I'm here, everyone seems to be nice.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Thanks again guys. Already expected love and hate for HHH, it's like this throughout the IWC :p
But I'm pretty sure I'll feel home when I'm here, everyone seems to be nice.

Yeah we don't bite!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Glad we're on the same side.

LOL Jose gets a fellow HHH fan!!!!!!!!

:bury::laugh: