Howdy Hello Everyone! :D

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I was invited by HoHo back in the old Wrestling Forums website, we had a few discussions which was mostly Tokusatsu like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai Series and I used to be known on that site as lesenfanteribles. I've stuck around with that place for about 15 years and it's been a ride, I've seen so many changes, so many rants and all of those stuff even though I really didn't have a lot of post count back in the day and while I've decided to stick around with the old website even after the upgrade, I do think it makes sense for me in 2019 and beyond to be more active elsewhere and I've decided that I'll try to be more active here.

Right now though, there is a raging typhoon from where I'm at so I may not be able to reply as much but as soon as the weather clears out, I'll be sneaking around. :lmao

:Sex: -> never thought I'd see this and this :fap again. :lmaolmao:lmaolmao:lmao

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Welcome welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Enjoy your stay, big timer.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
cqJQBq9.gif

Hey man happy to see you come over. One of the best nights for Smarks and it just got better with you coming over. I hope you stay safe and we've got whatever you want to talk about. Hell if you want I'll love you hear more of you thoughts on Kamen Rider etc/Super Sentai in a Thread. Grim and I are the only guys hear who love it as well.

Reaction score
Hi and welcome.
Welcome welcome! Enjoy your stay.
Enjoy your stay, big timer.
cqJQBq9.gif

Hey man happy to see you come over. One of the best nights for Smarks and it just got better with you coming over. I hope you stay safe and we've got whatever you want to talk about. Hell if you want I'll love you hear more of you thoughts on Kamen Rider etc/Super Sentai in a Thread. Grim and I are the only guys hear who love it as well.
Gonna multi-quote everyone in one go and just gonna say thanks everyone! Happy CNY! Haven't been active anywhere else even in social media.

Sorry I was out for awhile due to a lot of things happening after the typhoon. Recently there was a volcanic eruption in Taal in which I live only 40 miles away from volcano island and ashfall was observed as well as experienced here in the capital. Alert level has been downgraded to level 3 but it's still dangerous out there as the alert level could be upgraded once again if more volcanic activity would be detected.

A more disturbing news is the coronavirus that's running rampant all over the world. I hope everyone takes care and observes extra precaution during this difficult time.

On a less serious note, I'm gonna try figure out how to make this work on Tapatalk since I can't carry my computer everywhere with me and I'm looking forward to the Royal Rumble! :lol

Reactions: Lady Redfield

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
1580065392746.gif

Welcome aboard! Hope you have fun here

Reactions: Zero_Nightdyne

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Happy to hear you're okay @Zero_Nightdyne and I hope to see more around WS. I need that vision and love Tokusatsu in my veins and we need to get people watching it as well.