Hello and a question or 2 from a new member

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jimmy

Jobber
Reaction score
Right so i have finally signed up and hope to use this forum regularly, but as a noob just wanted to say hi and ask a few questions if people wouldn't mind steering me in the right direction. To avoid posting in the completely wrong parts of the site, if i want to just post some random insight or ramblings where would i go? For a start i wanted to know if anyone knows when exactly the new Ryback theme will be released in full because i have no idea if it is better or worse than the last one as Michael Cole loves the sound of his own voice so much you can only hear bits of it. Cheers

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You've posted in the right place! :))

Non-WWE Related- Locker Room
Site-related- Questions and suggestions
WWE-related- General WWE
Other Wrestling-related- TNA and Other wrestling.

Go post at the ramp! :DD

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Welcome.

Introduction threads are done at the ramp.
If you have general questions about WWE you can go to the General WWE section.
RAW and Smackdown related talk both have their own sections.
NXT, Pay per views and other WWE related stuff go under the PPV and Event section.
Then there is a section for TNA and other wrestling companies.

We also have a locker room for non wrestling talk, a sports section and our own E-fed.

Hope that clears things up.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! glad you signed up.

no i dont know when his new song will be released. the only versions i can find have cole yapping on about random crap!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums, you can post random stuff in the locker room, just make sure they aren't complete spam though or they'll get locked. As for Ryback's theme, it changes so much I dont remember much of theme.

Y2Jimmy

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks guys, i will have a look about and get familiar with everything anyway.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hello, Since everyone has already told you about the various different sections. I guess all I have to do is welcome to the forum. So welcome, hope you remain active.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hey man, welcome to the site. It's quite simple once you get used to it. For example, a thread about Ryback would normally be in the SmackDown section as he's a SmackDown superstar (even though the brand split is more or less dead).

If you need any further help, drop me a PM. I also want to see Ryback's new theme in full as Mr Cole babbles on throughout it :cole:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Y2Jimmy! You're off to a good start. :) It's pretty easy to find your way around and navigate the site easily after a bit. Hope you'll enjoy it and stay active!