Hell In A Cell PPV Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
OTtrCr4.png

Make sure to join us here at Wrestling Punks on Sunday, October 25th when Hell in a Cell comes to you LIVE from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

Announced Matches

pIarSBc.jpg

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar - Hell in a Cell Match

BTz9MLt.jpg

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Demon Kane - WWE World Heavyweight Championship (If Demon Kane loses then Corporate Kane is fired)

TG1k99p.jpg

Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt - Hell in a Cell Match

ryp5UTR.jpg

The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz - WWE Tag Team Championships

kTYrDSN.jpg

Charlotte (c) vs. Nikki Bella - WWE Divas Title Match

20151005_HIAC_EP_LIGHT_R_OwensRyback_HP.jpg

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Ryback - WWE Intercontinental Championship

wvZLXFg.jpg

John Cena's US Title Open Challenge

20151016_HIAC_KickOff_EPLights_HP.jpg

Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro, and Neville vs. King Barrett, Sheamus, and Rusev - Pre-Show Match

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Really glad to see that it appears they're blowing off Undertaker/Lesnar at HiaC instead of dragging it out all the way to 'Mania. This should be a solid main event and, as with everything else Brock, is pretty much must see.

After the events of last night, it also appears that we'll be getting Kane vs. Seth Rollins here, which I'm fine with given it won't be the main event. Wonder if we'll get Dudley's/New Day in the cell in order to stop Woods from interfering?

FalconPunch

Reaction score
This could be one of the most brutal matches of the PG era.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Really glad to see that it appears they're blowing off Undertaker/Lesnar at HiaC instead of dragging it out all the way to 'Mania. This should be a solid main event and, as with everything else Brock, is pretty much must see.

Agreed, if it frees up Brock for a fresh opponent at WM I'm all for it.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I found it a little odd that they announced their rematch with little fanfare on a Network commercial. Big match announcement, especially with it being in the Cell. I'm glad it's happening because I didn't want to see it happening at WrestleMania myself. Hopefully it's the feud blow off.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
All announced matches added to the OP. Have to figure they'll make New Day/Dudley's a Tables Match where New Day will somehow finally put the Dudley's through a table to retain. This will lead to yet another match at SS where the Dudley's will finally grab the belts only to lose them in a final rematch at TLC, which will of course be a TLC match. At least I hope that's what they're moving towards.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
All announced matches added to the OP. Have to figure they'll make New Day/Dudley's a Tables Match where New Day will somehow finally put the Dudley's through a table to retain. This will lead to yet another match at SS where the Dudley's will finally grab the belts only to lose them in a final rematch at TLC, which will of course be a TLC match. At least I hope that's what they're moving towards.

I wanna see the Dudley boyz vs the Hardy boyz at wrestlemania in a tlc match for the titles.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I don't know about a table match being made so soon, I think they might drag the table match out until TLC.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
OP updated with the final two matches. Looks like a pretty solid card to me obviously boosted by Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar. Considering there's only 6 matches on the card, I'm expecting long hell in a cell matches. I'd guess 22 minutes for Reigns and Wyatt and 30 minutes for Taker and Lesnar.

Thoughts?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Considering Cena's taking time off after this show, it seems obvious to me that they'll add a US Title match so he can drop it. Then again, maybe they'll just forget about the title while he's gone for a few months, which honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Considering Cena's taking time off after this show, it seems obvious to me that they'll add a US Title match so he can drop it. Then again, maybe they'll just forget about the title while he's gone for a few months, which honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Hes probably gonna drop it to Ziggler.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Are you serious? Ziggler is the best.

I suppose if you like boring over sellers with no room for growth then you'd be right. He's definitely one of the best in terms of putting on lazy, cookie cutter matches. Nothing about him says champion to me in the slightest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I suppose if you like boring over sellers with no room for growth then you'd be right. He's definitely one of the best in terms of putting on lazy, cookie cutter matches. Nothing about him says champion to me in the slightest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see the match with cena on raw