Hardcore 24/7

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TeamPoser101

Reaction score
If anyone remembers the whole WWF Hardcore 24/7 championship dilemma, this might be fun. I did this one time on a efed back 10 years ago, and I thought it was a pretty cool idea. I figured it should probably be in the spam section due to how many comments there will most likely be. It's the Hardcore 24/7 Championship. Basically a hardcore champion is established and other posters reply to this thread sending a roleplay of "attacking you" (nothing long or anything just something short and sweet). At the end of your attack, you go 1...2.....

and then wait for a moderator of this scheme to reply to the post counting the "three". In that amount of time if you are the "champion" you can reply on your own and make a post about how you got away before the ref could count the three. Just for time restraints we can keep it an even 12 hours or so where if the champion hasn't replied with a "getaway" then the moderator will count the three.

Anyone down?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If anyone remembers the whole WWF Hardcore 24/7 championship dilemma, this might be fun. I did this one time on a efed back 10 years ago, and I thought it was a pretty cool idea. I figured it should probably be in the spam section due to how many comments there will most likely be. It's the Hardcore 24/7 Championship. Basically a hardcore champion is established and other posters reply to this thread sending a roleplay of "attacking you" (nothing long or anything just something short and sweet). At the end of your attack, you go 1...2.....

and then wait for a moderator of this scheme to reply to the post counting the "three". In that amount of time if you are the "champion" you can reply on your own and make a post about how you got away before the ref could count the three. Just for time restraints we can keep it an even 12 hours or so where if the champion hasn't replied with a "getaway" then the moderator will count the three.

Anyone down?
I'd potentially be down. Explain the rules a little more clearly for me...

In most variations of this I've seen you just post that you've attacked the previous champion and have won. In this you need a moderator?

TeamPoser101

Reaction score
Yeah, you would need a moderator because someone would have to count that final 3. It will also give the chance to the "current champion" to post something that he had kicked out or gotten away. I'll update the original post too to reflect the current champion.