Great tag-teams of the future.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
We've seen The Rock and Mick Foley tag-team and Edge and Hulk Hogan tag-team, but who would be great future tag-teams? Answer with two superstars who you think would be a great tag-team.

I think Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler would be a f***ing awesome tag-team. They would be called the Dashing Perfection and the theme would Here to Show Smoke and Mirrors

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Judging by the current Tag Team Division, I'd say nobody.

This.

Randomly pairing two guys together to be a tag team is a losing proposition in most cases. What's needed is to build teams that have internal chemistry and can work togethr and against other such teams.

wk

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Farooq's Eevee and Vince McMahon :boss1:

The only team I see that can last is the Prime Time Players, no one else currently.

Tchman58

Jobber
Reaction score
I think christian and Tyson Kidd would be a pretty good tag team. Both seem best suited as tag team wrestlers, they both have the Canada connection and both are floundering in the midcard tier right now. Put em together and let them feud with ptp or kofi and truth.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
There is so much underused talent that could form a Tag team Alex Riley, Drew McIntyre, JTG, Zack Ryder, Ezekiel Jackson, Curt Hawkins, Evan Bourne (Broken Foot), Johnny Curtis, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, Mason Ryan, Ted DiBiase, Yoshi Tatsu.

So there is plenty of talent WWE can use for Tag Teams.

Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins
Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd
Alex Riley & Ted DiBiase could be a good pair up.

But none of these would be "Great" just acceptable.