Goodbye 2019, Hello 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Since Mox Girl will be living in the future before us, figured I would make this thread for everyone to throw out some New Year’s cheer. Depending where you live on this side of the planet, some of us might be living in 2020 a few hours before others. Here’s to different time zones!

:zayn2

Happy (almost) New Year!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Happy early New Year's.

No askin' for resolutions that nobody will follow? That's always a fun tradition.

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Redfield

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Yup, I will be in 2020 and the new decade before pretty much all of you :lol

Too bad I have absolutely no plans for NYE and will likely just sit at home, drinking alcohol and watching YouTube videos hahah. But I have no social life so it's to be expected.

The 2010's were a good decade for me though, minus the shithole that was 2017. If you guys know me from WF you know why I hated 2017 lol. But from 2013 onwards, I traveled a lot - I went to the USA 9 times and Australia twice :)

So happy early New Year's WS, I'll be saying it first!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I can't wait to get drunk and play Zelda on New Years Eve

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I for one can't wait for the new decade to come.

For those who have known me personally, the last two years have been what I consider the lowest point of my life emotionally and mentally. Beginning in 2018, a list of things that happened to my personal life:

Feb-March 2018: Laid up with mystery illness. Throwing up nearly daily, unable to work, had to take a sabbatical to heal up.

August 2018: I lost the job I loved unceremoniously, after upper management released me because my older brother was an assistant manager there. They had known this for two years and still released me.

November, Day Before Thanksgiving, 2018: My dad had a stroke early in the morning. I thank goodness that my mother, an EMT, and my younger brother saw the signs and got him to the hospital... it saved his life and his legs, as he has full motion to this day, luckily. He's now a diabetic, however. He's a strong man and never once complained about anything to happen to him.

Christmas 2018: The fiance I loved for four years left me for another man. I've talked about it enough but it still stings.

May 2019: I've moved approximately four times in between now and December. Tired of it all.

September 2019: I find out that the processing factory my dad worked at for nearly 40 years will be closing in April 2020. He's old enough to retire, but the news is shocking for me and many other folks who need this plant to maintain their living. Once it closes, my home town is going to rot from the inside out.

November 2019: I find out the uncle I view as a second father has cancer of the lungs and liver. He would pass away a month later.

So yeah. I'm looking forward to the new decade to see what positivity can bring into my personal life. There's been shades of positivity this year, with a great new job, a YT channel to distract myself, the podcast, and much more. I want to see what 2020 brings to me.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Death is shit. In February 2019, both my dogs passed away a week apart. My 12 year old had diabetes and some other health problems and my 13 year old had bone marrow disease. Mox Girl May have seen them pop up in my memories on Facebook regularly. They are pretty much the reason I’m still alive so it was fucking tough to go through and I still cry often. I miss them.

This makes 3 years in a row I had to deal with death, hoping the streak ends....

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
My cousins eldest son committed suicide recently.

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of one of my closest friends committing suicide.

The holidays suck.

Don't feel sorry for me, just notice that signs and help out others in your real lives.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, the last couple years or so have been rough on me also with lost. So I feel the pain. Hoping this new decade brings joy to all of us, and things get easier.

If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, I'm here and will gladly do my best to help and listen.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Happy New Year WS!!

NZ is now in 2020 and in the future :BigGrin:

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Happy New Years Eve/Day to everyone on this site. In 2020 will be the rebirth of this site. :reigns2: