Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Dat ending though. I'm going to put over the young cast here we all know Finn Wolfhard is a young man who's only getting better since his IT and Stranger Things days but I gotta talk about Mckenna Grace here. She only what 15 I see greatness in her. She was a Lifetime Film with Rob Lowe title the Bad Seed one of the best Movies for that Year for me. She's delightfully evil in that film and she's quite charming in this film.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
This movie will be delayed a week and is now coming out on November 19th, 2021

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
oHLfViul.jpg

BoATkQTl.jpg

Here are two new posters.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
9zyUpyOl.jpg

Here's a poster.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Watched early screening yesterday.

LOVED IT

I am still not happy that kids are taking over (wouldn’t matter who, really, if it’s not the originals, I’ll hate the idea), BUT, this movie was absolutely well done and left me in my feels, something movies don’t really do to me. I’ve always been a huge Egon fan, some of these scenes tugged at me incredibly hard. The critics are bashing the fan service, as they usually do, don’t let that shit steer you away. As a die hard, I was ready to be pissed if they made a bad movie, so, my judging is harder. The Easter eggs were awesome, I was so overjoyed to see them, two scenes during the credits, so, don’t leave, one is at the very end, which includes a deleted scene from the 1984 movie.

I am rushing this post as I’m 3 seconds away from being late walking in to work lol but it was a great heartfelt movie with so much nostalgia.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I don’t understand the whole negative reaction when franchises do fan service….like that’s what it’s supposed to be fuckheads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Lady Redfield

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don’t understand the whole negative reaction when franchises do fan service….like that’s what it’s supposed to be fuckheads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

YES!

It’s like these critics are not fans of anything where they’d shit their pants with excitement over that kind of thing. I loved this movie from beginning to end. It was funny, it was sad, it was heart warming….well worth the wait all these decades.

Not a spoiler as it’s in the trailer (bits of it, not full reveal) , but, Gozer looks awesome in this one (still like the original as well) and I had no idea until last night it’s Olivia Wilde. Funny lines in that part.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
After seeing Ghostbusters: Afterlife I say give these kids two more Films that is how much I love that group especially Mckenna Grace as Phoebe. I can totally get the life of a Kid not being understood by a Parent because in some ways I feel that way with my Father. If it's not Sports he and I can never talk about the stuff I'm into or life on general because he considers it childish to love those things at the age of 33. I'm glad she's found friends and a place where she can fit in and I were to ever be blessed to have a Daughter I would love it that she would have the personality of Phoebe. So fun to watch while going back to the beginning with Gozer I dug that hard after seeing the first two films plenty of times and I can say the Comedy in this especially with the Children I felt hit the mark more often that not. The end had me having Gohan/Goku together taking on Perfect Cell vibes and when you can me there you got me forever. I can't wait to see where this goes.