• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Update on my life.......my noesce who I knew since birth, found meth shit in her room....I may or may not be Round because I'm going to go deathwih now

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Your posts tonight haven't really made a whole lot of sense so I have no idea what you were even saying. If you're legit talking about killing people, then maybe you need to take a step back and take a deep breath and leave the situation. Not sure why you're confessing this on the internet.

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Deezy Deezy with the context of the your followup posts I assume you meant to say you found meth on your niece's property and because of that you plan to go "Deathwish" as in the Charles Bronson or Bruce Willis flick? I didn't get what you were saying the first time around. I can't say I don't understand the impulse to beat a drug dealer, I do. My life has been ruined by drugs. Just be careful, Deezy.

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Yeah man, just try to think clearly and don't do anything to stupid. I understand being like mad and shit, I would be also but they other ways to handle the stuff my dude. Just be safe and careful.