GCW Presents: Deadly Disaster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Excellent main event, one of the best of these first few shows.

Love the team of Drake & Sami, and the involvement of Shane means I expect one hell of a garbage brawl here.

I would say the Rock (Dwayne) is slightly wasted here, but I understand the booking. Chucking him in the main would be blowing your load too early, so this is a nice side project for him.

If it's short a sweet, this should be fun.

Good idea, although it could be really awesome if we're talking pre-WWE Bushwackers

Nice fun Juniors tag match.

The battle of Samoa! I approve of the amount of headbutt no selling that we commence.

Good showcase for your womens division, plus keeps the singles matches fresh for later shows.

Two fun tag gimmicks here, should be an entertaining match.

All in all, one of my favourite shows of the first lot booked.

Swinny

Reaction score
1. AJ Styles vs John Cena
winner: AJ Styles

2. School of Hard Knocks (Drake Younger & Sami Callihan) vs The New Corporation (Seth Rollins & Shane McMahon)
winner: The New Corporation

3. Don "The Rock" Muraco vs Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson w/Rocky Johnson
winner: Dwayne Johson

4. Goldberg vs Ryback
winner: Goldberg

5. The Bushwhackers vs Harper & Rowan
winner: Harper & Rowan

6. LWO (Juventud Guerrera & La Parka) vs Mistic Dragons (Mistico & Ultimo Dragon) vs Rising Sons (Funaki & Akira Tozawa)
winner: Mistic Dragons

7.Faces of Fear (Barbarian & Meng) vs The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs The Headshrinkers (Samu & Fatu)w/ Capt Lou Albano
winner: Faces of Fear

8. Bailey vs Candice LeRae vs Mickie James vs Paige
winner: Mickie James

9. Ballroom Fever (Disco Inferno & Fandango) vs The Hollywood Blondes 2.0 (Dolph Ziggler & Tyler Breeze)
winner: The Hollywood Blondes 2.0

Swinny

Reaction score
Thoughts:

Styles vs. Cena, love it, perfect World Title match. WWE's franchise player vs. TNA's franchise player clashing.

Younger and Callihan vs. Rollins and Shane McMahon is interesting as hell. Rollins and McMahon as a team is a really cool idea and with a match like this I expect a lot of crazy ass Shane O'Mac bumps and I look forward to it. :p

The Rock vs. The Rock is a great idea and a great old school vs. new school match-up.

Goldberg vs. Ryback is one that had to happen. One streak must end (assuming this Ryback is prime undefeated Ryback because screw the new Ryback. :p)

The Bushwackers vs. Harper & Rowan is going to be pure bearded insanity, I love it.

Really like the Mexi-Japanese three way tag team match, all the teams are great and that would be a very fast-paced and entertaining match. Oh and I had no idea you had a team named the Rising Sons and made my team that so... oops. :lol:

Big time Samoan war! The Usos really need to bring the ancient Samoan spirit out to survive this one, gonna be good.

Four chicks that can really go but are all pretty unique from one another, awesome women's match.

Disco Inferno and Fandango is an fun tag team, but Ziggler and Breeze as the new Hollywood Blondes? That's awesome.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
winner:
AJ Styles

2. School of Hard Knocks (Drake Younger & Sami Callihan) vs The New Corporation (Seth Rollins & Shane McMahon)
winner:
The New Corporation

winner:
Dwayne Johnson

4. Goldberg vs Ryback
winner:
Goldberg

winner:
Harper & Rowan

6. LWO (Juventud Guerrera & La Parka) vs Mistic Dragons (Mistico & Ultimo Dragon) vs Rising Sons (Funaki & Akira Tozawa)
winner:
LWO

7.Faces of Fear (Barbarian & Meng) vs The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs The Headshrinkers (Samu & Fatu)w/ Capt Lou Albano
winner:
Faces of Fear

winner:
Paige

9. Ballroom Fever (Disco Inferno & Fandango) vs The Hollywood Blondes 2.0 (Dolph Ziggler & Tyler Breeze)
winner:
Ballroom Fever

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
winner:
AJ Styles

winner:
The New Corporation

winner:
Dwayne Johnson

4. Goldberg vs Ryback
winner:
Goldberg

winner:
Harper & Rowan

winner:
LWO

winner:
Faces of Fear

winner:
Paige

winner:
Ballroom Fever

Comments:

- You've got the former TNA guy and hopefully the former WWE guy set to clash in an epic dream match. I have to applaud you for going all in right away. I might have waited for the last show for this, but damn won't it be phenomenal. I'd like to think AJ gets past Cena and cements his place next to Cena on top.

- ROCKY! ADRIAN! OOOHHH!

This is a pretty neat match and I love the inclusion of daddy Johnson in there. If Rocky betrays his son and joins Don, you have the makings for a real heated program.

- After this the comparison can STOP... :lol:

I'd like to say Ryback gets his push here, but more than likely he's NEXT.

- Too bad you don't have Psicosis as I always liked his pairing with Juvi. That said you have a wonderful clash of foreign talent that is sure to rock the house.

- I think Jimmy & Jey have met their match in the Faces of Fear. Their best bet is to stay away from Meng and isolate Barbarian. Should be a smash mouth brawl and I love it.

- Can I say how much I love these pairings and how much fun this match will be. Disco and Fandango trying to out dance each other writes itself.

Fabulous card, Jay.