GCW Presents: Deadly Disaster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
GCW World Heavyweight Championship Match: Main Event
AJ Styles vs John Cena
106_AJ_Styles_7th_Year_Anniversary.jpg
john_cena_56.jpg

Tag Team Grudge Match
School of Hard Knocks (Drake Younger & Sami Callihan) vs The New Corporation (Seth Rollins & Shane McMahon)
drake_sangrando_2.png
Sami_Callihan3_cutout_by_Crank.jpg
Seth_Rollins_2_CutByJess_24June2014.jpg
Shane_McMahon_2.jpg

Between A Rock & A Hard Place
Don "The Rock" Muraco vs Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson w/Rocky Johnson
Don_Muraco.png
therockwwe2k15.jpg
w/
Rocky_Johnson.png

Da Man & The Big Guy
Goldberg vs Ryback
goldberg7_mysterious.jpg
Ryback_30_GD.jpg

GCW Tag Team Championship Backwoods Brawl
The Bushwhackers vs Harper & Rowan
BushwhackerLukeWWF.jpg
BushwackerButchWWF.jpg
Luke_Harper_Update_GD_2.jpg
3543_Erick_Rowan.jpg

Six Man Tag Team Contender's Match for the GCW Tag Team Titles
LWO (Juventud Guerrera & La Parka) vs Mistic Dragons (Mistico & Ultimo Dragon) vs Rising Sons (Funaki & Akira Tozawa)
Juventud_Guerrera4_cutout_by_Crank.jpg
La_Parka_4_GD.jpg
mistico1_4.jpg
Ultimo_Dragon_01.jpg
Funaki.jpg
593_Akira_Tozawa.jpg

Faces of Fear (Barbarian & Meng) vs The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs The Headshrinkers (Samu & Fatu)w/ Capt Lou Albano
Haku.jpg
The_Barbarian.jpg
theusos2_wfmashupz.jpg
282f9ma.jpg
2yuhiyt.jpg
w/
179_Captain_Lou_Albano.jpg

Fatal Four Way for the GCW Women's Championship
Bailey vs Candice LeRae vs Mickie James vs Paige
2783_Bayley.jpg
CandiceLeRae.jpg
james_2_unconquerable.jpg
Paige_2.jpg

YouTube Pre-Show

Ballroom Fever (Disco Inferno & Fandango) vs The Hollywood Blondes 2.0 (Dolph Ziggler & Tyler Breeze)
discoinferno.jpg
fandangoner3_2.jpg
3659_Dolph_Ziggler.jpg
2656_Tyler_Breeze.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Thoughts on this card...

- Love the idea of the YouTube pre-show and the match would be a ton of fun to start the night off right. The two teams are both great combos and extra points for the Ballroom Fever name, which totally rules.
- This is the first women's match I've come across and it's definitely a great looking on from both a paper and hotness in the ring perspective. I also like that it could legitimately go any way, as all four women have more than proven their skills.
- Is the idea behind the six-man tags that the winner of each will then face each other for the contendership? If so then I like it a lot more than just tossing six teams into the ring at one time. I also like the idea of seeing Barbarian/Meng and the Headshrinkers just killing the Uso's for awhile before they make the big babyface comeback.
- If it's the Sheepherders iteration of Luke and Butch then the match between them and Harper/Rowan just got a whole lot crazier! I could definitely see this being the match I'd enjoy the most since I love sick brawls. Here's hoping nobody is seriously injured in this one.
- Like Pillman and Ambrose on Booty's card, Goldberg vs. Ryback pretty much writes itself and is an obvious match to do. As a fan of power vs. power matches, I can see no reason why I wouldn't love this.
- I honestly can't believe I didn't think of The Rock vs. The Rock but it's got a lot of potential. Muraco in his prime was a great worker and obviously Rocky is the man. Muraco being the heel here also works to this matches favour as he was one of the worst babyfaces of all-time.:lol:
- Jimmy, I love you. There's a lot of potential violence in your fed so far and the big tag match is no different. The crazy part here? I don't even know which guy would take the biggest bump. I mean, the smart money is on Shane since he was always trying to top everyone else, but man, Sami, Drake or Seth could easily do it as well. Great stuff here and an easy potential MOTN.
- Not much else to say about the main other than it would be awesome. I feel as if Cena and AJ's styles (haha) would mesh very well and the idea of two of THE guys for their respective companies is just too hard to pass up.

Reactions: 1 person

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
GCW World Heavyweight Championship Match: Main Event
AJ Styles vs John Cena
def a dream match for any fan of the last decade of wrestling..really think that AJ would pull this one off but there is always Super Cena

Tag Team Grudge Match
School of Hard Knocks (Drake Younger & Sami Callihan) vs The New Corporation (Seth Rollins & Shane McMahon)
love the New Corp team Shane was always a favorite of mine when he would wrestle and with the stiffness of Younger and Calli it could be just flat out awesome

Between A Rock & A Hard Place
Don "The Rock" Muraco vs Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson w/Rocky Johnson
very entertaining idea and great match name..would probably think Dwayne would win this one but it won't be easy

Da Man & The Big Guy
Goldberg vs Ryback
I always have disliked Goldberg very greatly so this match doesn't get me all that excited only if Ryback would pull out the win because I def like him more then Bill

GCW Tag Team Championship Backwoods Brawl
The Bushwhackers vs Harper & Rowan
man if this was the Sheepherders incarnation like Fuji said then this would be an epically brutal match but if it's the Whackers I gotta say that Harper and Rowan win with ease...

LWO (Juventud Guerrera & La Parka) vs Mistic Dragons (Mistico & Ultimo Dragon) vs Rising Sons (Funaki & Akira Tozawa)
this match could be a whole lot of craziness and probably hard to follow lol...Mistic Dragons seems like a dream team though

Faces of Fear (Barbarian & Meng) vs The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs The Headshrinkers (Samu & Fatu)w/ Capt Lou Albano
Usos would be pretty much murdered in this match and I also don't get the six man title for three tag teams...

Fatal Four Way for the GCW Women's Championship
Bailey vs Candice LeRae vs Mickie James vs Paige
love Mickie and thinks this match would rule

YouTube Pre-Show

Ballroom Fever (Disco Inferno & Fandango) vs The Hollywood Blondes 2.0 (Dolph Ziggler & Tyler Breeze)

great name but Fever would probably go down pretty quickly but both these teams have a lot of potential and I hope to see them pushed higher up the card

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Voting Procedure
- copy and paste the match listing provided below and then write in your picks for the winners
- only post who you think wins, do not post how they win or any other thoughts
- to make this as easy on the booker as possible we need to keep it simple so like I said just the winners
- in cases of gauntlets or multi tag or person matches just pick the final winners
- please leave comments and thoughts in the card if you haven't already in a separate post then the voting one
- anyone who doesn't leave comments on the other cards will lose points at the end so comment on as many cards as you can

1. AJ Styles vs John Cena
winner:

2. School of Hard Knocks (Drake Younger & Sami Callihan) vs The New Corporation (Seth Rollins & Shane McMahon)
winner:

3. Don "The Rock" Muraco vs Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson w/Rocky Johnson
winner:

4. Goldberg vs Ryback
winner:

5. The Bushwhackers vs Harper & Rowan
winner:

6. LWO (Juventud Guerrera & La Parka) vs Mistic Dragons (Mistico & Ultimo Dragon) vs Rising Sons (Funaki & Akira Tozawa)
winner:

7.Faces of Fear (Barbarian & Meng) vs The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs The Headshrinkers (Samu & Fatu)w/ Capt Lou Albano
winner:

8. Bailey vs Candice LeRae vs Mickie James vs Paige
winner:

9. Ballroom Fever (Disco Inferno & Fandango) vs The Hollywood Blondes 2.0 (Dolph Ziggler & Tyler Breeze)
winner:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
winner: John Cena

2. School of Hard Knocks (Drake Younger & Sami Callihan) vs The New Corporation (Seth Rollins & Shane McMahon)
winner: The New Corporation

winner: Dwayne Johnson

4. Goldberg vs Ryback
winner: Goldberg

winner: Harper & Rowan

6. LWO (Juventud Guerrera & La Parka) vs Mistic Dragons (Mistico & Ultimo Dragon) vs Rising Sons (Funaki & Akira Tozawa)
winner: Mistic Dragons

7.Faces of Fear (Barbarian & Meng) vs The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) vs The Headshrinkers (Samu & Fatu)w/ Capt Lou Albano
winner: The Uso's

winner: Mickie James

9. Ballroom Fever (Disco Inferno & Fandango) vs The Hollywood Blondes 2.0 (Dolph Ziggler & Tyler Breeze)
winner: The Hollywood Blondes 2.0

Joey

Reaction score

winner: The New Corp.

winner: Dwayne

4. Goldberg vs Ryback

winner: Harper and Rowan

winner: Rising Sons

winner: The Usos

winner: Paige

winner: Hollywood Blondes 2.0

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
winner: AJ Styles

winner: The New Corporation

4. Goldberg vs Ryback

winner: LWO

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
winner: AJ

winner: New Corp

winner: Rocky

4. Goldberg vs Ryback
winner: Ryback

winner: H&R

winner: Dragons

winner: Faces of Fear

winner: Mickie

winner: Blondes

Sabretooth

Reaction score

winner: New Corporation

winner: The Rock

4. Goldberg vs Ryback

winner: Wyatt's

winner: Dragons

winner:

winner: Mickie and Paige

winner: Hollywood Blondes

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Comments:

- Styles vs. Cena is an instant classic. I've never been a big fan of either but it has the potential to be a five star match
- Tag team grudge match should just be a bloodbath, great choice of putting Rollins and McMahon together
- Rock vs. Rock is a match I've envisioned and it should be awesome
- Goldberg vs. Ryback is Goldberg vs. Ryback. Never been a big Goldberg fan but I don't hate him and I love Ryback so it should be a great match
- Tag title match should be insane, fucking love the idea of this match
- Both the six man tag team matches look off the hook! I love the idea of the Usos going against their dad and second cousin!
- Women's title match has four great workers and should be really good
- The Youtube Pre-show match looks like it could be great

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
winner: Styles

4. Goldberg vs Ryback
winner: Ryback

winner: Harper and Rowan

winner: Mistic Dragons

winner: Usos

winner: The Hollywood Blondes 2.0

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don't see Goldberg vs Ryback being a great match in terms of wrestling but of course it's a dream match nonetheless so I'm fine. Everything else you've sold me on. It's a well put together card.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
winner: Cena

winner: Dwayne

4. Goldberg vs Ryback

winner: Rising Sons

winner: Ziggler & Breeze

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Comments

- AJ Styles vs John Cena is one of the biggest dream matches in wrestling history. This would be such an exceptional match up to watch, the promos would be pretty great too if they feuded.
- Goldberg vs Ryback wouldn't exactly be a technical classic but seeing these two monsters go at each other would probably be quite fun to watch.
- I like the idea of the Samoan tag team match, I can see there being a lot of headbutts in that match.
- I think Ziggler and Breeze is a fantastic combination, seeing them two together would be great.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
winner: Cena

winner: School of Hard Knocks

4. Goldberg vs Ryback
winner: Gokdberg

winner: Bushwhackers

winner: Mystic Dragons

winner: Headshrinkers

winner: Mickie James

[/SIZE][/B]