Game Change

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This entertaining and insightful HBO feature aired last night in the UK, and despite having the director of Austin Powers at the helm, I found it to be very balanced and powerful.

Juilanne Moore is electric as Sarah Palin, and Woody Harrelson totally believable as her frustated campaign manager, although I felt Ed Harris could have been given more to do
as John Mcain.

The drama really got under the skin of just what a disater Palin was, as well as what a strange character she is, but it also managed to engage with her on a human level, and was sucessful
in showing what a thankless job the regular every day people have working on the campaign team, and just how surreall and dull the world of politcs can be.

Anyone else seen this yet?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Hadn't even heard of it but sounds intriguing.

The_King

Reaction score
I saw it about 2-3 weeks ago when it came out in the U.S. Really interesting look into the McCain/Palin campaign and Palin in general. Agreed that Harris didn't really capture McCain, but I thought Harrelson gave a great peformance. Moore didn't snag me at first, but as the role got meatier, she did really well. I absolutely love the way the film presents Palin, but it's a bit scary to see someone like that close to the VP spot haha. I'd definitely suggest it to anyone who's interested in politics.