Football manager 2008

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Nope, I'm still playing 07. Waiting for 08 to come out. What are the new features?

phantomgerald

Am playing the game now. Can't say I like it. I can't see much improvement, and the skin just plain pisses me off.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I pretty much hate the FM series...

There hasn't been a great footie manager game since CM 03/04!

the dark knight

worth playing but not worth WASTING COLLEGE TIME on...get it?

phantomgerald

It's a great addictive game, but I don't know, sometimes it just pisses me off. FM07 was better.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
It IS highly addictive but takes up a lot of time.

Good for holidays, brakes etc. when there isn't much else to do. IMO i don't think they'll ever recreate the success they got with CM 03/04. The gameplay was easy & simple to use & it had by far the best database of players.

I'm not sure weather or not 08 is worth it... Maybe some one would be so kind as to give me a link to download it somewhere! :shifty:

Jabroni

Reaction score
i reckon its worth itm wow u hate the skin! then CHANGE IT !, u probably hate it because ur SHIT at it lol, im doing good so far, and i reckon fm 07 is gr8 but the new 1 is better, perhaps the best manager game ever at the mo, nothing is better than this :)