• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Football 2019-20 Season Thread: Premier League, Champions League etc

Curry

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team calgaryflames
Messi wins the Ballon d'Or

Liverpool lead the Premier League by 8 points after only 14 games

Conte's Inter look like real challengers to Juventus

Bayern Munich in collapse

And although it won't matter to almost anyone else, the race for the Scottish title is heating up with both teams currently leading their Europa League groups :monkey

Who is loving/hating the season so far?

V.Sky

Thank you. For... finding me.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler velvetsky
Enjoying Hearts being shite at the moment, their dirty anti-football has served them too well for too long

Grim

The Scissorman
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler rickrude
Favorite Wrestler arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler owenhart
Favorite Wrestler chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team wild
No disrespecting Liverpool. :side:

Curry

Reaction score
As a Chelsea fan this season has already been a bizarre ride. Initial expectations were low and smashed by about week 4. Lampard's football has been a breath of fresh air at times and James/Tomori/Mount/Pulisic/Hudson-Odoi/Abraham have all had some moments to shine (and a few not to shine so much if we're being honest).

Sceptical of how well we'll last this season but very optimistic for the future.

V.Sky

Thank you. For... finding me.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler velvetsky
This team could win the PL if it's not carved up and distributed among the superelite within a few years (which it will be)

DOPA

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler therock
Favorite Wrestler danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler chrisjericho
Have no idea how West Ham managed to beat Chelsea away of all teams after not being able to buy a game for 8 straight :cena.

Pellegrini FINALLY changing the keeper from that trash Roberto really helped, the new keeper was a lot better and the rest of the team followed in sync. HOPEFULLY we can start picking things up again now.

Curry

Reaction score
It's only been 1 day but I'm already hoping Amazon get more games in future. £8 for a month of free deliveries, access to films+TV AND consistent, user-friendly streaming? Lovely.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
They started off with just the us open on tennis and now they have loads of the lesser tournaments too so I imagine they will branch out with more games/leagues in future

Keith

Reaction score
I'm a Villa fan. So we're back in the top flight this season. Hard to know how we'll do. Have spent a lot of money. Some of the new players have fitted in better than others. Our new striker looks lost. So far I'm quite happy. The results haven't quite matched the performances. But I'd say based on the first few months of the season that there are at three teams worse than us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loudon Wainwright

Latest profile posts

Welcome, welcome to all the new members of WS, we hope you enjoy your stay and love what you see!
Kairi HoHo wrote on Jimmy King's profile.
Happy birthday Jimmy. Hope you're having a wonderful birthday today bro
I’m gone for one day and when I come back the whole forum layout changed.

Staff online

Members online