Five reasons why The Miz deserves a match at WrestleMania XXVIII

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HE SUCK END OF STORY CASE CLOSED! GET OVER YOUSELF!

Miz is a future star of the WWE no doubt about it his mic work is awesome and his in ring ability will only get better with time so Miz is gonna be a name we see a lot more off no question of that.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Miz is a future star of the WWE no doubt about it his mic work is awesome and his in ring ability will only get better with time so Miz is gonna be a name we see a lot more off no question of that.

HELL NO HE FUCKIN SUCK! HE THE WROST WRESTLER EVER AND THE WROST WWE CHAMPION EVER!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HELL NO HE FUCKIN SUCK! HE THE WROST WRESTLER EVER AND THE WROST WWE CHAMPION EVER!

No one was worse than Khali and I mean no one. Even ADR and I couldn't have given a flying monkeys bout that title reign.

Miz is the future I promise u mr savage!

Wont be long and you'll be a :themiz: mark!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
No one was worse than Khali and I mean no one. Even ADR and I couldn't have given a flying monkeys bout that title reign.

Miz is the future I promise u mr savage!

Wont be long and you'll be a :themiz: mark!

HELL NO! I THINK UR ON CRACK! And Khali was World Champion not WWE Champion! WOW U REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING DO U? MIZ SUCK END OF STORY!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
0d7c8ae645908bf2e6e3cba87a1c0ad7.png

cbbe07e044644dd0beaef0c4c804d882.jpg

2d70ce32136bc0ba4d34b1fa437dafca.png

All reigns were worse than the Miz's.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HELL NO! I THINK UR ON CRACK! And Khali was World Champion not WWE Champion! WOW U REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING DO U? MIZ SUCK END OF STORY!

Both titles are the top titles in the promotion so it dont matter which one someone holds they are still on the top of the promotion.

And lols yes I must be on crack to see potential in the Miz!

In ur opinion who is the future of the company?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Miz's reign has been the best for a LONG time for me. Especially RTWM when he was champion and just after it. He out-staged Cen and Rock in their confrontation.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Wade Barrett said:
0d7c8ae645908bf2e6e3cba87a1c0ad7.png

cbbe07e044644dd0beaef0c4c804d882.jpg

2d70ce32136bc0ba4d34b1fa437dafca.png

All reigns were worse than the Miz's.

OH HELL NO! MIZ WERE WORSTER!

Anxiety said:
Miz's reign has been the best for a LONG time for me. Especially RTWM when he was champion and just after it. He out-staged Cen and Rock in their confrontation.

NO IS FUCK SUCK! HE SUCK AS WWE CHAMPION! JUST AMINT IT ALL READY!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
OH HELL NO! MIZ WERE WORSTER!

NO IS FUCK SUCK! HE SUCK AS WWE CHAMPION! JUST AMINT IT ALL READY!

ADR, HARDY AND SHEAMUS REIGNS ALL FUCK SUCKED WORSE THAN MIZ'S. TO BE THE MAN YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :baws:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Wade Barrett said:
ADR, HARDY AND SHEAMUS REIGNS ALL FUCK SUCKED WORSE THAN MIZ'S. TO BE THE MAN YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :baws:

HELL NO! And who did miz beat to be them man? KNOW 1 HE WON BY A MITB THING! Shumus beat Cena cleanly,Hardy won cleanly SO HOW IN THE HELL WERE THE REIGN! All that right that were not! WRONG AGAIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :baws: !

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HELL NO! And who did miz beat to be them man? KNOW 1 HE WON BY A MITB THING! Shumus beat Cena cleanly,Hardy won cleanly SO HOW IN THE HELL WERE THE REIGN! All that right that were not! WRONG AGAIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :baws: !

MIZ BEAT CENA, MIZ BEAT ORTON MIZ BEAT JERRY LAWLER AND THATS MY LINE THAT MY LINE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :baws: