Finishing Mania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So double turn at Mania for Reigns/Triple H would make the show memorable right?
Maybe Reigns spears Stephanie to work into the finish, or fuck it....superman punch her and Trips goes to check on her and Shane comes out and flattens Triple H with a chair and count it 1...2...3....Vinces music hits and Shane and him hug Reigns and puts the belt around Reigns waist all Dana White style and Stephanie is holding her face while laying over a prone Triple H wondering "what the fuck is going on here?"
Next night on Raw, Vince says that everything Shane said on Monday was true, under the Authority regime they're chosen ones Orton and Rollins were busts, they let some teeny tiny little GOAT faced mini take their title and ruin his 30th anniversary of his greatest creation and he's never forgiven them for that.
That's why he had his son Shane, the product of his semen walk through hell to prove his worth, to show him that he wanted it more. Sure he lost against the Undertaker, but he showed him just how ruthless he can be, I've been knocked down many times and I got back up and did bigger and better things....
Then Triple H and Stephanie come out and a pissed off Trips wants a rematch at Extreme Rules.....Reigns goes through that, faces Cena at the next one, faces Dean after that and maybe around Summerslam he faces Rollins if he returns by then.
Poke away.

Fauche

Reaction score
Heel turn made complete when Triple H busts Reigns open hardway and Roman is left with a horrific scar over one eye.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Fauche? FAUCHE!?!?!!

You doing less than a paragraph without non sequitur metaphors make me long for the days.

Fauche

Reaction score
I've seen some shit. It's been a long few years. I'm not the love-struck sexdolphin I used to be.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So you're now the grizzled vet sexdolphin.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I liked everything I read besides the belittlin' of Daniel Bryan. He's already little.