Finally.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE-HBK

Reaction score
I'm back on this hole. Dont even remember signing up tbh but some bandit name of Mike Chaos keeps emailing me so figure might as well check out what the fuss is about

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Welcome to WrestlingSmarks

You must be one of the AllWrestling members, AW recently merged into WS so I hope you like the new surroundings. Have a look around the forum and get involved. If you have any questions feel free to send me, or any staff member, a pm.

WWE-HBK

Reaction score
Possibly I dunno, I haven't used this since 2007.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I just double checked and you were part of the AllWrestling forum, it was merged into WrestlingSmarks about two days ago.

Do you still follow wrestling now? If so who are your favourite wrestlers (other than HBK)?

WWE-HBK

Reaction score
Yeah I still watch it, just fell out of the forum circuit when my forum got shut down for hosting risque photo's lol

Wrestling is a new breed now that the old guard are more or less retired all the ones I used to watch are either dead or desperately clinging on to the coat tails of their careers in TNA (which quite honest is just WCW rebranded imo) such as Hogan/Flair etc etc

As far as WWE goes Sheamus, Kofi Miz and Ziggler for but also the hell no thing has grown on me,
Getting bored of Punk now. Expect the Rock to win the title at rumble then Ziggler to cash in because lets face it rock aint gonna hang around and the title needs to stay not sit on his mantlepiece.

the likes of Khali need to be released as they offer little or nothing to the company
and the shield are just yet another nexus clone which has already been done so many times now.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah I still watch it, just fell out of the forum circuit when my forum got shut down for hosting risque photo's lol

Wrestling is a new breed now that the old guard are more or less retired all the ones I used to watch are either dead or desperately clinging on to the coat tails of their careers in TNA (which quite honest is just WCW rebranded imo) such as Hogan/Flair etc etc

As far as WWE goes Sheamus, Kofi Miz and Ziggler for but also the hell no thing has grown on me,
Getting bored of Punk now. Expect the Rock to win the title at rumble then Ziggler to cash in because lets face it rock aint gonna hang around and the title needs to stay not sit on his mantlepiece.

the likes of Khali need to be released as they offer little or nothing to the company
and the shield are just yet another nexus clone which has already been done so many times now.

It definitely is a changing of the guard with wrestling now. There are very few guys left over from the Attitude Era and most of those that are aren't even full time. Good list of wrestlers, all those guys have done well for themselves so far and are basically the future of WWE. Good to see another Team Hell No fan, I am a massive Kane mark so I love anything he does.