Final RAW before WM - 3 hours.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Good news or is it 3 hours of more misery?

I'm expecting a good show. I expect Jericho/Punk altercation, Rock/Cena last confrontation will be good I think, a nice serious promo. The rest will probably suck though so it could just be 3 hours of fillers.

What do you think?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Let's be honest the majority of that will be Taker, HHH and Michaels staring at each other and grunting, random tag matches for Johnny/ Teddy and Rock and Cena arguing over what's trending on twitter.

Reactions: Asskicker

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Good news IMO. Three hour shows are normally poor but they seriously need one next week.

HHH/Taker/HBK will hopefully just get a promo at the start, they don't deserve a decent spot again, they've had enough serious promo time.

Cena/Rock will get serious which will be great to watch. They will obviously finish the show. Hopefully they get me more pumped up for the biggest match in the last ten years pretty much.

CM Punk/Jericho Need a 20 minute+ promo and it needs to be in the second best spot of the night. It's for the WWE championship for christ sakes, make it feel more important!

Should be a good Raw, hopefully some decent matches as well :)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Should be good news as this may mean some of the other feuds other than the Taker one get some decent air time plus it could mean Rock and Cena get some decent time to.

Things can only get better at the min so im hoping for a good show.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
REY REY RETURN TO JOIN TEH WINNING TEAM, TEAM TEDDY HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA! PLAYER!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
REY REY RETURN TO JOIN TEH WINNING TEAM, TEAM TEDDY HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA! PLAYER!

Hornswaggle will be joining Team Teddy. HAHAHAHAHA :lol1:

OT, good news. Been a while since we had 3 hour RAW and making it before WM seems good.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:

Team Teddy get no chance mate. Long is gone after WM!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I CAN WAIT UNTIL TEDDY TEAM WIN! AND THEN WHAT U GUYS WILL SAID! :lol1:

I cant wait till team johnny wins and i'll remind u of this convo :laugh:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Mick Foley needs to be GM for both brands

I like this guy for this post!