Final 3/19 WWE Raw Rating

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This past Monday night's edition of WWE Raw drew a 3.1 cable rating with 4,382,000 viewers, based off hours of 3.14 and 3.06. The show featured live appearances by The Rock, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker and Triple H.

This number is down from the previous week's 3.3 draw, which featured The Rock Concert and The Cena Rap.

Source

Not surprised at all. Terrible RAW.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Terrible RAW, relying on older guys instead of a good show. Remember that one epic show we had last month or something? Had a 3.5 rating with nearly 5m viewers.

Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Terrible RAW, relying on older guys instead of a good show. Remember that one epic show we had last month or something? Had a 3.5 rating with nearly 5m viewers.

Yes. Got so many YT video views from it.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Anxiety said:

Was that the one with the first proper Punk/Jericho promo and the HIAC match being announced by any chance?

Edit- They were different nights, going by Big Hoss' YT it was the one with the Punk/Jericho promo and the champion vs champion match.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't ratings higher over x-mass and new year?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Was that the one with the first proper Punk/Jericho promo and the HIAC match being announced by any chance?

Edit- They were different nights, going by Big Hoss' YT it was the one with the Punk/Jericho promo and the champion vs champion match.

Nope, although that RAW was one of the best recently, solely because of that promo and a few other things. I was talking about the RAW a month+ ago where the tag-team title was defended etc. Not sure if that was the same one as the promo but I don't think it was. I know HHH was in the main-event again but everything other than his segment was great. Drew a 3.5 rating.

Cloud said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't ratings higher over x-mass and new year?

You're correct.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ok good thought so thanks Crayo!

That to me was when the product was good.

The Jericho vignettes, Kane's vignettes etc

They were building so well and then well #fail #wwelogic

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Yeah I enjoyed that period. Pretty funny that the ratings have gone down on RTWM, where the product is meant to be at its peak.

That was when I signed up as it was such a great time to discuss positives bout the product.

This RTWM been so poor WM has a massive massive void to fill for us hardcore fans it's gotta be near perfect and with Shaq/Big Show it aint happening.

I see the summer being big this year I dunno why just got that feeling.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Yeah WM itself will probably be quite good just because of the potential. Also I agree - the summer should be great.

Agreed with WM and thanks for the agreement on summer. We've guys they can push like Ziggler, Miz and Barrett so hopefully we get a good summer. These 3 defo deserve main events this next year!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I'm predicting Barrett getting a massive push in the summer.

This I would love Barret has got impressive on the mic and in ring is decent I would love to see Barret get pushed.

Plus he's quite popular and a big feud in the summer would send him over.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
He's still pretty over imo guy walked to the ring to commentate during his randy feud and ppl loved it.