• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
Given that this site isn't frequented by frustrated housewives, I fail to see the point in this thread.

In answer to the question though, of course not. Why would I waste my money on something I give zero fucks about?

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Given that this site isn't frequented by frustrated housewives, I fail to see the point in this thread.

In answer to the question though, of course not. Why would I waste my money on something I give zero fucks about?
You actually think men aren't going to see this

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
You actually think men aren't going to see this
Of course they will, but they're hardly the target market. The book was written for frustrated housewives dude. It's just a harlequin romance on steroids.

EDIT: Actually, I've just skimmed about 20 reviews that say it's a total trainwreck, so now I'm actually interested to see just how bad it is. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Of course they will, but they're hardly the target market. The book was written for frustrated housewives dude. It's just a harlequin romance on steroids.

EDIT: Actually, I've just skimmed about 20 reviews that say it's a total trainwreck, so now I'm actually interested to see just how bad it is. :lol:

This is one of those movies that you kind of have to see because of what it is. I probably will see it I can't help it :lol:

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
It still amazes me that women were stupid enough to make this a "thing" when it's just some equally stupid woman's Twilight fan-fiction.

Hilarious but also quite sad.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
It still amazes me that women were stupid enough to make this a "thing" when it's just some equally stupid woman's Twilight fan-fiction.

Hilarious but also quite sad.

Oh I have no doubt it's stupid but fuck it I'm still seeing it