Federation X - WWE 12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
WWE '12 has the tools available to create Federation X in game.

Now this is where the brilliant idea comes in to play.

- Someone could create the logo and put it on community creations

- Give me some ideas for an arena so I can create the Fed X arena and put it on community creations

- Create and upload your Fed X character to the community creations, specify name so we can easily download. (Maybe I'll even go as far as downloading all the music you have chosen for your entrance and chuck it on :3

- Please don't max all your attributes to 100...

- Simply create the new brand in WWE universe with all these and have a wonderful day

- Also create the PPV's!

So what do you think of my idea?

:eek:tunga1:

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Hey this is a very good idea, however a lot of us have chosen finishers that are not available in game,

If Federation X decided to have its own matches, we would not be able to make them,

and finally federation X will be limited to a variety of promos and match-ups

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
Hey this is a very good idea, however a lot of us have chosen finishers that are not available in game,

If Federation X decided to have its own matches, we would not be able to make them,

and finally federation X will be limited to a variety of promos and match-ups

I suppose for the finishers the next best alternative would have to be used :p

This is more of an "If Fed X had a wrestling game" type of thing and wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with the actual story lines and angles, Just as a bit of fun :)

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Also, I believe this would take a lot longer to make, as the matches would need to be learned and performed well, I get what your trying to do, if the head booker decides then yes, I just don't see it really helping, rather prolonging the production

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not sure how many people play it, won't help us too much to be honest. Matches and stuff taking place on wwe 12 would make the whole creation of shows bit so much longer.

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
It's hard to explain. This is just something to do on WWE '12 where you create a roster and brand and just play it in WWE universe, letting that do all the story lines for you. Everyone will obviously get a different outcome and have different allies or rivals. Basically it's just replacing the brands. Then you can joke on and say "haha my CAW won *title* and yours got injured!"

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
so this is not for federation X?

No sir. Wont have anything to do with it except the wrestlers, arena and logo.

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
erm, ok, so this is just something you wanna make, won't really be Federation X

Yes sir. But like I say I can upload the stuff for others to download and enjoy!

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
WWE 12 online is shit. I'm not giving THQ any more of my money because it's taken them 4+ months to not fix a game.

Also, this has nothing to do with Federation X, I request a move!

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Different studious, unfortauntely. Same with UFC 3. Amazing game, good-ish servers.

UFC can make a game with like over 100 fighters all customised entrances/move set (ish) and extremely detailed with better graphics than WWE 12 which has about 40 wrestlers.

Nothing makes sense. What does make sense, though, is that I will not be buying another WWE 12 game until 4 months after release and have some good reviews.

Marc_NB

Jobber
Reaction score
I'll be honest this is hard work and I've bitten off more than I can chew. At the moment I have the arena (it's blue...) and I have a temp logo and I have made it so it's an actual brand in universe (in place of RAW)