• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite Old School Video Game?

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
I hope this isn't a thread that's been made before, if so then I guess merge it.

But what's your favorite Old School Game? for this I guess we can go from the 90s or earlier, anything after the 2000's we can talk about in it's own thread.

Let's see, I guess some of my favorite games are Super Mario 64, Pokemon Yellow, Duke Nukem games were always fun, Banjo-Kazooie was a pretty fun game as well, NBA Jam was my shit for awhile.

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Nice shout with Mario Kart, that was a pretty damn fun game back in the day. The newer ones are alright, but nothing beats them old ones.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I've been playing a lot of Super Mario Bros. 3 lately and I think it kills every other 2D Mario game. The shit is just so fun with so many different worlds.

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Mario were always fun games.

As a kid I had the Moonwalker game which I can tell you is miles better than the film!:lmao