Favorite Acapella Version of Songs?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Rate the Game Day 1

688749.jpg

Through the eyes of four Allied soldiers, Call of Duty 3 brings players closer than ever to the fury of combat as they fight through the Normandy Breakout, the harrowing offensive that liberated Paris and changed the fate of the world.

In Call of Duty 3, new close-quarters battle mechanics bring you face-to-face with your enemy. Fight hand-to-hand, disarm traps, improvise explosive devices and execute a host of other battlefield challenges that require cunning and swift reflexes. Next-generation level design provides multiple attack routes that let you decide how to confront the enemy. Each choice you make requires you to use special tactics, from sniping and demolition to straight out frontal assaults. And in online multiplayer battles of up to 24 players, gamers battle it out as a variety of player classes, including riflemen, infantry, scouts and others. Multiple-occupancy vehicles let you coordinate attacks with friends, driving while they fire a mounted machine gun from the turret.

7 out of 10

MJ807

Reaction score
I just finished playing it right now I don't really like single player mode that much but Online it is one of the most amazing online games I have ever played. You have to use actual strtegy in this game online and not just run and shoot at them. I give it a 8.5/10

KassidyX

Reaction score
still playing through it and playing online and its a great game, i kinda like two better but this has incredible graphics and a fun story. I like the new cooking the grenade feature and cant wait to finish this game. 8.5/10

oneofakind

Reaction score
I played it for a couple days when i rented it and never got a chance to beat it but its a nother great installment of call of duty, every game seems to blow the previous one out of the water and are always entertaining. Even though there are endless supplies of WW2 games out there call of duty is my favorite by far.

9/10

circle

Reaction score
The best Call of Duty Game to date, but Gears of War is much better. If not for gears of war, CoD would get a higher rating than this

8/10

Kairi

Reaction score
any musical acapella versions you like? plz share :dance:

[youtube]lb-5s3cG-2E[/youtube]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2