Fast & Furious 9 (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Yeah those movies just seem like crazy fun. I have only seen the first 4 though.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Watched this last night and I enjoyed it way more than the previous Film. I liked how they weaved together Jacob/Dom and their history together as well as bringing back in Han to the Franchise. I understand his motives to go into hiding it would of been too dangerous to even send a hint of him being alive after Fast and Furious 7. It went the way I thought it would go especially at the end and the End Credits stuff let's talk about that.

Many Months before we even got even a Trailer I had posted News of Brian's Character coming back. No shock to see him roll back up should be interesting how they use him with his Brothers in the 10th Film I'm down for that for sure. Now that we know Han's Death was a set up with the help of Mr.Nobody the Scene with Han showing up to talk Deckard Shaw what was going on there? This Scene alone got me ready for 2023 already and it sucks because if Covid didn't hit the World we could of gotten the 10th Film in 2022 because they pushed back this Film a Year if people can remember. So Cipher is on to her next plan to off Dom and his Family should be interesting who she recruits to join her because God knows she can recruit people with her words for sure.

Last edited: