Fab watches matches and stuff

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I will be watching and reviewing random matches and stuff, WWE, TNA, WCW, ECW, ROH, PWG, NJPW, NOAH whatever i'm in the mood for i'll watching and add in here. AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS. So you tell me what you want me to review and if i have it or find it. i'll watch it.

Thank you and good night.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
How about the Dibiase/Flair match from Mid-South?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ Thanks, will come up with a longer list so you can hate me even more.

How about my suggestion? Flair does a killer blade job.

While I'm here how about the ten tag team elimination from Survivor Series 88? That ones a belter.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
No its not you Keith, idk what happen to the posts but Chris wants me to watch Hulk/Warrior deezy wants the woat match ever.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Heroes of Wrestling PPV yo must see

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
No its not you Keith, idk what happen to the posts but Chris wants me to watch Hulk/Warrior deezy wants the woat match ever.

My suggestion was first whatever happened to it, so I expect the review within a day.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Which Warrior/Hogan match? Just kidding!:adr:

Right will cross that off my list. Am lining up a big arse list of NWA/WCW matches for you later.

Of course you should see the Mid South Clash mentioned.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WCW Halloween Havoc 1998 - Hollywood Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior

The announcers sell this as a match a decade in the making, Hogan's voodoo child song is still top 5 all time and Warrior's isn't bad but it's now WWF Warrior entertaining. Hogan's pre-match stalling was entertaining as hell as he tries to get heat by talking shit to fans, he then on went to say he wants to kill him. Good times, they do eventually get the match started and it all goes downhill. They both do counter wrestling an it's looks bad, before a good amount of stalling takes place. Hogan does gain the advantage by beating the shit out of Warrior in the corner but he pulls him to the middle with a test of strength which makes no sense. As for a good minute Hogan was throwing lefts and rights to the head and back but then decides to play the strength game. He would randomly break the hold to attempt to work the arm but Warrior counters and they do the criss cross spot with both men hitting powerslams :lmao this is so bad. HOLY SHIT¬ A midget is in the front row, or is it a child in a XXXXL T-shit. Whatever it was it ruled. Random ref bump leads to Hogan calling for the Giant to come out as Hogan uses this time to beat up the ref some more :lmao The Giant nails Hogan with a boot by accident, as Warrior takes out the other jobber members of the NWO. It's now back to Hogan/Warrior with Hogan now working the back but Hogan uses the weight belt to whip Warrior for a while but Nick Patrick isn't taking any of it as he forces Hogan to put the belt back on but it also looks like he was telling him to put the belt in the back like he was ejecting it lol. They do some sloppy back and forth nonsense until Warrior pulls of Hogans belt and begins to whip him with it but as Nick Patrick tells him off Hogan uses this time to go into his tights and pull out the paper and a lighter. Warrior walks over to him in the corner, Hogan throws the paper at him but it doesn't go off instead it delayed and goes off in his hand. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Warrior no sell the fuck of this and continues to beat him up, wait shouldn't this be a DQ? Warrior busts Hogan open with some double axe handles, but as he goes to pick him up Hogan low blows him okay that has to be a DQ now. NAW! Nick Patrick is letting it all go, what a guy. Hogan nails a legdrop but misses the 2nd as Horace Hogan comes out with a chair. Warriors hits the vintage comeback with clotheslines but Bischoff grabs the ref as Horace Hogan comes into the ring and hits Warrior in the back with a chair, allowing Hogan to get the win. WHY? This was the worst thing I have ever seen in a wrestling ring. Non of this makes sense, then just to have Horace Hogan who Hogan hit him with a chair last week to SWERVE us and have Hogan’s back. C'MON! FUCK YOU CHRIS! FUCK YOU CHRIS! FUCK YOU CHRIS! FUCK YOU CHRIS!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Royal Rumble 2014 - Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt

The build for this was AMAZING! With Bryan faking joining the Wyatt’s as his master plan to get Bray in a cage by himself. And that pop when he did was fuckin’ amazing. I haven’t seen this since it happened by I remember loving it. And YES! It still holds up as unbelievable. I did have doubts of Bray’s ring work outside 6 mans but Bryan and Bray tore it up, this is prob my favorite opening match in years. The opening minutes or so was fun, hard hitting and non-stop action but a distraction from Luke allows Bray to cheap shot him but as he whips Bryan into the ropes he comes back with a suicide dive knocking Luke down, but Rowan goes on attack. But the ref sees this and throws both Luke and him out leaving it a one-on-one match. Bray comes out and says he doesn’t need them to fight this war for him as they have a group hug. Out of nowhere Bryan dives on Bray and rolls him in for two. More back and forth action until Bray chops him off the top rope knocking his head on the ring apron, as Cole mentioned Bryan had a small concussion. AWESOME! Spot with Bray placing Bryan sitting with against the steps but As Bray comes running in Bryan moves and Bray does the Foley steps spot. Back in the ring, Bryan begins to work the legs and it rules. CURB STOMP! :mark: Bryan continues the kick away at the knee but he makes the mistake of attempting to suplex the bigger man in but it backfires as Bray whips his arm into the apron. Bray locks in a rear chin lock but Bryan fights out but Bray places his head right night to the ring post and smashes it in :mark: Bray now works the head a neck area which ruled as it was so viscous but in-between moves he would spit his gospel verses. One thing that made Bray's heat own was he wouldn't forget the arm when he would target the head e,g, he would pull the bad arm towards him to snap his head and neck into the ropes. AWESOME! Everything he did was slow and methodical, EXORCIST CRAWL! Bryan comeback was on par and hot but in a shocking twist he didn't sell the head and neck unless you count pulling his hear out of his eyes and count that as holding his head 8D Bray cutting off Bryan and the crowd with his collision elbow is sick, that allows Bray to roll out but Bryan would hit FLYING TORNADO DDT FROM THE APRON TO THE FLOOR. Dropkicks out and inside the ring connect as he hits the stiff kicks for two. Bryan hulks up and hits more corner dropkicks but on the 3rd attempt Bray turns him insidefuckinout with a huge LARIAT! Bray sets up for Sister Abigail, but Bryan counters into a schoolboy pin for a two count. Bryan locks in the Yes Lock, but Bray bites Bryan's thumb to break the hold. Bray rolls into Bryan's guard and repeatedly punches him. Bray traps Bryan in the corner and takes him up top. He and Bryan headbutt each other up top, and Bryan eventually headbutts Bray down to the mat. Bryan hits a splash from the top rope and sets up for the running knee, but Wyatt slides out of the ring. BRYAN GOES FOR A SUICIDE DIVE TO THE OUTSIDE, BUT WYATT CATCHES HIM IN MID-AIR AND HITS SISTER ABIGAIL INTO THE BARRIER :mark: Bray drags Bryan back into the ring and hits a second Sister Abigail for the win. Unbeliever match, really put Bray on the map as guy that can work with the best of them and further proves Bryan is the best in the world. They had a perfect dynamic with the crowd. The crowd was completely hot for Bryan and perfectly willing to booooooo Bray the whole time. Kinda with both men sold more, Bryan with the head and Bray with the leg but it doesn't take away the AWESOMENESS! ****

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
WCW Halloween Havoc 1998 - Hollywood Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior

The announcers sell this as a match a decade in the making, Hogan's voodoo child song is still top 5 all time and Warrior's isn't bad but it's now WWF Warrior entertaining. Hogan's pre-match stalling was entertaining as hell as he tries to get heat by talking shit to fans, he then on went to say he wants to kill him. Good times, they do eventually get the match started and it all goes downhill. They both do counter wrestling an it's looks bad, before a good amount of stalling takes place. Hogan does gain the advantage by beating the shit out of Warrior in the corner but he pulls him to the middle with a test of strength which makes no sense. As for a good minute Hogan was throwing lefts and rights to the head and back but then decides to play the strength game. He would randomly break the hold to attempt to work the arm but Warrior counters and they do the criss cross spot with both men hitting powerslams :lmao this is so bad. HOLY SHIT¬ A midget is in the front row, or is it a child in a XXXXL T-shit. Whatever it was it ruled. Random ref bump leads to Hogan calling for the Giant to come out as Hogan uses this time to beat up the ref some more :lmao The Giant nails Hogan with a boot by accident, as Warrior takes out the other jobber members of the NWO. It's now back to Hogan/Warrior with Hogan now working the back but Hogan uses the weight belt to whip Warrior for a while but Nick Patrick isn't taking any of it as he forces Hogan to put the belt back on but it also looks like he was telling him to put the belt in the back like he was ejecting it lol. They do some sloppy back and forth nonsense until Warrior pulls of Hogans belt and begins to whip him with it but as Nick Patrick tells him off Hogan uses this time to go into his tights and pull out the paper and a lighter. Warrior walks over to him in the corner, Hogan throws the paper at him but it doesn't go off instead it delayed and goes off in his hand. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Warrior no sell the fuck of this and continues to beat him up, wait shouldn't this be a DQ? Warrior busts Hogan open with some double axe handles, but as he goes to pick him up Hogan low blows him okay that has to be a DQ now. NAW! Nick Patrick is letting it all go, what a guy. Hogan nails a legdrop but misses the 2nd as Horace Hogan comes out with a chair. Warriors hits the vintage comeback with clotheslines but Bischoff grabs the ref as Horace Hogan comes into the ring and hits Warrior in the back with a chair, allowing Hogan to get the win. WHY? This was the worst thing I have ever seen in a wrestling ring. Non of this makes sense, then just to have Horace Hogan who Hogan hit him with a chair last week to SWERVE us and have Hogan’s back. C'MON! FUCK YOU CHRIS! FUCK YOU CHRIS! FUCK YOU CHRIS! FUCK YOU CHRIS!

Never had the misforture of seeing this one, and now I know why.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Forgot to mention Hogan being out of position for that ref bump and just clotheslined him instead. :DB2:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I remember that terrible ass Warrior/Hogan match. At the time I was looking forward to it cause I was still a Warrior fan.

Review CM Punk vs Elijah Burke vs Shelton Benjamin from ECW 02/26/2008 lol

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW 26/02/2008 - Shelton Benjamin vs. Elijah Burke vs. CM Punk

I remember nothing about this and tbh not looking forward to it at all, mainly because Burke is the WORSE! Shelton's is Shelton but he's not a entertaining as he once was and Punk is Punk but not 2011/2012 good yet. Chavo is the world champ and comes out on commentary :lmao Taz notes this is a number contenders match, I always forget Punk had a song before Cult of personality. Joey Stylez says one of these 3 men in the ring might be a HOF and as soon as he says that Chavo shits on it by saying doubtfully cause none of them are named Guerrero :lmao he probably thinks he a HOF just because of his last name, that's cute. Shelton kicking Elijah taking him out right off the bat was great, this leads to Punk and Shelton having some decent interactions but it was short lived as Elijah ruins it by cutting it off. Punk/Elijah was terrible outside Elijah stiffing and the awful mistiming by both men. HOLY SHIT! EVERY MOVE AND COUNTER WAS BOTCH OR MISTIMED. THAT QUITE POSSIBLE MIGHT BE THE WORSE INTERACTION BETWEEN TWO MEN I'VE EVER SEEN. Cap lock was on, but i still mean it it was that bad. We comeback from a commercial and Elijah/Punk are still in the ring NOOOOOOO! They do the counter suplex on the apron with Elijah trying to suplex Punk back in while Punk wants to suplex Elijah to the outside, but thankfully Shelton breaks it up by jumping over Elijah and senton bombing Punk to the floor taking him out. He rolls Punk in by Elijah takes him out and hits the out of limits elbow but waste time on the cover allowing Shelton to get back in. Typical black guy, the two thugs go at it now and it's average but IDK what it is but Elijah's move set looks like everything is stiff and his timing is the WOAT! Shelton again saves the boringness of this by leaping to the top rope and belly-to-bellying Elijah off to the mat for two, dragon kick to Punk for two as they go back and forth but as Punk hits the corner knee Elijah dropkicks him in the head for two, the match ends when Shelton elbows Elijah and he walks into the GTS by Punk for the win. lol @ Shelton when he elbowed Elijah he jumped to the floor but I think he just stood with his back to the ring long enough for Punk to hit the GTS and the 3 count. Terrible match outside Shelton two big spots, Elijah and Punk have the worse chemistry in wrestling history. I hope i never have to see this again. I HATE YOU PHX.

Reactions: PHX