Even more information about Cena/Brock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- As noted before, Brock Lesnar was told he would be losing to John Cena at Extreme Rules several weeks back. Lesnar has made it clear that he’s about the money, not the ego, and if they want him to lose, he has no problem with it as long as they play fair with him.

According to sources, it was made clear to Cena and Lesnar that their feud would be a one-match program. Officials felt that Lesnar could leave at any time and they needed their top guy getting the win first time out to make sure that it happened.

WWE has already used 5 of Lesnar’s limited dates in the first month of his contract so expect him to be used sparingly if at all over the next few months. With that said, Lesnar vs. Triple Hfor SummerSlam is reportedly in the works.

This sounds like pure idiocy from WWE if true. If they tie him to a contract, why did they need to rush it?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
According to sources, it was made clear to Cena and Lesnar that their feud would be a one-match program. Officials felt that Lesnar could leave at any time and they needed their top guy getting the win first time out to make sure that it happened.

Why does Cena need to go over anyone? Brock should make people, not be used as that kind of attraction.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Completely agreed. I'm unsure why WWE think Cena needs it... if anything, Cena is above the title now. He doesn't need to look credible, it's John Cena. He should be used for the big dream draw matches now. Develop other stars to draw WITH Cena. If Cena lost to Brock, but went to face Undertaker at this years WM, his loss would mean nothing.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Crayo said:
Completely agreed. I'm unsure why WWE think Cena needs it... if anything, Cena is above the title now. He doesn't need to look credible, it's John Cena. He should be used for the big dream draw matches now. Develop other stars to draw WITH Cena. If Cena lost to Brock, but went to face Undertaker at this years WM, his loss would mean nothing.

Exactly, you nailed it perfectly. Liked too. /thread

F'ing WWE politics.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
If Brock cares about the money then why not become a movie star like Rock and make 100 million+ instead of 5 million a year? I guess fighting is only only talent.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
If Brock cares about the money then why not become a movie star like Rock and make 100 million+ instead of 5 million a year? I guess fighting is only only talent.

Do you honestly see him play anything except burly stupid bodyguard type roles? The appeal of Rock as a actor was his charisma and skills on the microphone. Guy knew how too talk and act. Whilst Brock has about as much charisma and acting skills as a boulder. Brock is made for Wrestling where he can let his physique and skills in ring do his talking for him and have a manager. That and MMA.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Why? Cena doesn't need a win over anyone, he needs to be beat to put people closer to his position. Lesnar also should be used to to that, put people over, but those who need it, not Cena. I'll laugh at WWE's demise if one day they don't have any star power.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I see Lesnars contract negotiations infront of me.

Vince: So Brock...You realise Cena will have to win at ER right?

Brock: I have no problem with that.

Vince: Huh?

Brock: As long as you guys pay me I do not care about titles and such. I'll even put younger people over if you want.

Triple H:......I don't get it......:bury:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
They were stupid to even have this match, I still maintain Brock should work at least a long Summer program with Punk, have Brock cost Punk the title to Jericho at ER. That leads to Punk / Brock and Jericho / Bryan. D-Bry gets his tweener turn and dream matches against Jericho and Punk gets solidified as a tough bastard by even hanging with Brock.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What the fuck. Man they should've build Cena and Lesnar for Summerslam!

I'd take that over triple h and lesnar anyday!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

Brock: As long as you guys pay me I do not care about titles and such. I'll even put younger people over if you want.

:lol1::lol1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE is so goddamn.... ugh

go fuck yourselves

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Lance Storm wrote an interesting article up on his website defending Brock's loss and how he would possibly book Brock Lesnar for the next year:

http://www.stormwrestling.com/043012.html

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:

Liked.