ESPN: 30 for 30 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
30_for_30_Volume_I_logo.jpg

In the past I've watched a few of these mini-documentaries from ESPN, mainly the ones I cared to watch based on topic alone however there was one I never had seen because I didn't really have any interest in it was the 'Bernie & Ernie' one and it was pretty solid.. so it got me thinking about all of you who had probably seen one at the least and I was just curious which one was your favorite out of the many they've done so far?

Randy Moss comes to mind when I think of favorites, especially if I'm judging from simply just the newer ones alone.. I also enjoyed 'The U Pt.1' haven't seen Pt. 2 yet but I heard good things so I'll probably check it out soon.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
As a fan boy of the player, enjoyed Run Ricky Run of course. Also enjoyed The Boz's 30 for 30.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My favorites:

A tale of two Escobars
Without Bias
The U Pt 1 (Pt 2 was lame)
Winning Time
Run Ricky Run
You don't Know Bo
One Night in Vegas (Tyson/Tupac)
Fab Five
Unguarded
Rand U
Playing for the Mob
Small Potatoes- Who killed the USFL

Two Escobars is by far my favorite, followed by Without Bias. Those two are incredibly well done. The others are in no particular order

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen the Two Escobars one all the way through, Run Ricky Run is one of my personal favorites but that is mainly due to a favoritism bias.