Early RAW rating

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Early numbers for last night’s WWE RAW Supershow rating show an average of 4.39 million viewers over three hours. The first hour did the lowest – 3.66 million. This should equal out to a 3.0 or 3.1 overall rating. Full ratings will be out later.

http://www.pwmania.com/artman/early-wwe-raw-rating-more-on-edges-raw-appearance

Not surprising the first hour did so poor due to the early start.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Full ratings report from Torch:
WWE Raw on Monday, April 23 scored a 3.07 rating for all three hours and a relatively strong 3.31 rating for the standard two hours.

The combined three-hour rating was essentially the same as the previous two weeks following WrestleMania. Other than the night after Mania, the standard two-hour block scored the highest rating since the night after the Royal Rumble in January.

-- Raw's standard two hours averaged 4.75 million viewers, the most since the night after WrestleMania. Outside of the April 2 Raw, it would have been the most viewers since March 12. Factoring in the full three hours, Raw averaged 4.38 million viewers, identical to last week's taped show from London.

First Hour - 3.66 million viewers, Second Hour - 4.67 million viewers, Third Hour - 4.83 million viewers. Also notable is this was the fifth consecutive week the 10:00 p.m. EST final hour has increased from the 9:00 p.m. hour, reversing the concerning trend from the end of 2011 and beginning of 2012.

-- On cable TV Monday night, Raw ranked #2 in overall viewership, and ranked #1 in key male demographics. Raw continued to struggle in teen male viewers, through, ranking #4 on Monday night.

The strongest demographic rating was among males 18-34, which was up one-tenth of a rating compared to last week. Other than the night after Mania, Raw scored its highest m18-34 rating since March 5.

:sad:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The rating was good. Lesnar seems to be drawing the adults indeed, but they have to make it interesting for teenagers too. It appeals a lot to young kids and adults who already know the product for some time, but I don't think teens have anything to relate to in the current product.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I deserve a medal for sitting through that 3 hour shitfest

Reactions: Testify