E-Fed Memories

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Not sure if this was the place to put this thread or not. I was going to do so in the UWF Interactive section, but this has to do with all E-feds anyone has ever been apart of. What you do here is you can comment on someone's post, but you then have to talk about a memory from an E-fed you were in. But only ONE at a time. I will get it started with a memory from ETW.

My memory is from ETW the e-fed I ran for almost three years over on PWMania. It's from ETW's first WrestleMania. The main event was Royal Rumble winner RVD (TheKing7, I think that was his number he had with his name) and the ETW Champion, Kurt Angle (Vita). Angle went on to retain the ETW Title by making RVD tap out to the ankle lock. But the night was not over for Angle. Here comes, John Cena (Chase) to attend to his friend RVD who broke his ankle. Angle then motioned to Cena to come to the ring and the title was on the line (Think Hogan vs Yokozuna WM 9). Cena defeated Angle to win the ETW Title and made history at the first ETW WrestleMania.

I wanted the ppv to end with a bang. Chase was an up and comer and I felt he was the guy to dethrone Vita from his spot. Vita wanted to drop the title that night so I made a shock wave to end the show! It was the start of of one ETW's greatest rivalries in Chase's (Cena) and Vita's (Angle). On that night, Chase became the fourth ETW Champion in it's short history at the time!

Next..................

Reactions: Chase

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well I have to say that is a quite interesting Mania moment there. I've had my fair share of Mania moments... but I'm not gonna talk about my UWF Mania or even UCW Mania moments. Instead... I'm going to talk about a fed that I called home for near seven years. The RP fed that really helped to hone my skills... the NWF.

And there... I had my secondary character... Phoenix. And she was to be involved in a match with another woman there Naron. And at first the match was supposed to be some bra and panties match or something. Naron protested cause she didn't want her character in that sort of match and she thought I was going to be okay with it. But what wound up happening was she saw how against the idea I was as well cause I def did not want my Phoenix involved in some match like that. The end result was... a lonnnnnnnng rivalry/feud that resulted in the most dominant tag team the NWF has ever had. Two tag title reigns that lasted over a year each. I think the first tag title reign was even over 400 days. And she is still a good friend.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I remember fondly the build up [MENTION=2523]Shawn[/MENTION] gave me when I started in ETW as Scott Steiner. I went up to the WHC and was undefeated for a long time, which was crazy to me because I sucked haha. But it was really cool. It got the ball rolling for me.

Another fond memory is making fun of JKdog. Because lol at that guy.

shadfhafsdg.jpg

Something else that interests me is that this feels like the first time I've really been having fun with my stuff in e-feds. Up until UCW died it was all about winning and bombing and shit. Got way too competitive and ugly for my enjoyment. So now that I just do it for more fun rather than "I want to win all the fake internet titles" its much better to me. I wish some other people had that view.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I wish I was around e-fedding enough to have awesome memories like most TTers have here. But I will say that Shawn is the one that gave me the first opportunity to write for a show back in ETW. It's just too bad that I bailed from it so soon like the blueberry that I was(still am).

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I remember fondly the build up [MENTION=2523]Shawn[/MENTION] gave me when I started in ETW as Scott Steiner. I went up to the WHC and was undefeated for a long time, which was crazy to me because I sucked haha. But it was really cool. It got the ball rolling for me.

Another fond memory is making fun of JKdog. Because lol at that guy.

shadfhafsdg.jpg

Something else that interests me is that this feels like the first time I've really been having fun with my stuff in e-feds. Up until UCW died it was all about winning and bombing and shit. Got way too competitive and ugly for my enjoyment. So now that I just do it for more fun rather than "I want to win all the fake internet titles" its much better to me. I wish some other people had that view.

I didn't know people had a problem with JKdog? Always saw the dude getting mad praise.

One of my favorite memories is from ETW where I started off everything as Evan Bourne. I remember doing a stairway to hell match for the European Championship against..Albo I think, who was Finlay. Not sure. I know it was Finlay though. I also had a blast being Kizarny in UCW and making it to the final 5 of the Rumble with him.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I didn't know people had a problem with JKdog? Always saw the dude getting mad praise.

One of my favorite memories is from ETW where I started off everything as Evan Bourne. I remember doing a stairway to hell match for the European Championship against..Albo I think, who was Finlay. Not sure. I know it was Finlay though. I also had a blast being Kizarny in UCW and making it to the final 5 of the Rumble with him.

"mad praise" was usually in the form of "whoa you dropped a 5k post when your opponent went 800 words! Youre so awesome!" Thats what I remember.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
"mad praise" was usually in the form of "whoa you dropped a 5k post when your opponent went 800 words! Youre so awesome!" Thats what I remember.

well I know I went to war with him... and it wasn't really 5k... it was more like 2-3k per TT. But I have to say that for me... that was one of the real fun times I had was being able to go balls out and nobody griping about "oh you bombing" or "that is just too long" or the "quality vs. quantity" BS. I just saw it that some people knew how to write longer and still keep people compelled and he was one of those that could do it and so we went at it... 3 TTs a piece... nothing shorter than 2.5k.

Plus for me... competition is what makes it fun for me. It isn't taking it seriously. I'm just a competitive guy and if there isn't a challenge, if there isn't a drive, if there isn't that threat of a challenge... then consider me the most bored guy around because what's the point? Besides while its fun to win the belts and say hey... I've almost got 50 titles in my 11 year career going on 12... always find it more fun seeing how the new breed stacks up against the old guard.

But while I can kinda see where you are coming from... that's for you. If your idea of fun is the non competitive type then by all means... good for you man. But to me... competition isn't the least bit ugly. It is what keeps motivation going.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
well I know I went to war with him... and it wasn't really 5k... it was more like 2-3k per TT. But I have to say that for me... that was one of the real fun times I had was being able to go balls out and nobody griping about "oh you bombing" or "that is just too long" or the "quality vs. quantity" BS. I just saw it that some people knew how to write longer and still keep people compelled and he was one of those that could do it and so we went at it... 3 TTs a piece... nothing shorter than 2.5k.

Plus for me... competition is what makes it fun for me. It isn't taking it seriously. I'm just a competitive guy and if there isn't a challenge, if there isn't a drive, if there isn't that threat of a challenge... then consider me the most bored guy around because what's the point? Besides while its fun to win the belts and say hey... I've almost got 50 titles in my 11 year career going on 12... always find it more fun seeing how the new breed stacks up against the old guard.

But while I can kinda see where you are coming from... that's for you. If your idea of fun is the non competitive type then by all means... good for you man. But to me... competition isn't the least bit ugly. It is what keeps motivation going.

Theres a difference, to me, about being competitive and having a dick swinging ego contest/strokefest. I am definitely competitive as well, I totally feel you. Im a bit more lax about it now, but ultimately hell yeah I wanna do well but e-feds arent top priority for that. But I feel it used to be a lot more of the second one in feds, especially in UCW. I was guilty of it, as was a whole helluva lot of other people and I wont name names because everybody should know who they are by now.

and also on the length thing, it just loses a ton of realism to me, and I just dont care to read it. I've gone long plenty of times and I know they werent broken records so to speak, but I prefer to keep it around a 1k which is self explanatory. And of course, saying it loses "realism" to me can be viewed as odd because this is fantasy wrestling, but I still think hold to that belief.

The Red

Reaction score
I started in ETW when the huge Doomsday vs The Alliance was going on, that was a huge fued! I remember seeing guys like Justin and Vita posting huge TT's and thinking I was way out of that league, My first ever title was with Matt Hardy winning the Tag team titles with Justin who was Jeff Hardy. Lot of Fun!

ApplePieBandit

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
terryfunk
I remember being in an E-Fed and I started writing for them. Someone who was Viscera actually was doing great RPs and I wrote him winning the title because I was under the impression it was based on who had the best RP's. The owner was pissed and actually a big argument started because "Viscera winning the title wasn't possible yet". I think the Fed folded shortly after I felt kinda bad.

The Nicker

Reaction score
I've been in plenty but the last extremely hot e-fed that I was in, was one that I was one of the three managers of. That is PWA. A few people here might still remember that e-fed from the site In The Ring Forums, and it was supposed to be brought here but it never came into fruition. Still, as I look at your old e-fed stuff, even when it was still alive, it was never even close to as as busy as PWA, with no backing of a well designed ultra popular website like this one. We were on a piece of crap forum that had little to no options on being fun or interactive, and still the e-fed flourished more than I could have ever imagined, or seen before.

Really hope one day we could bring it back. It was so popular, so busy, so intense that even now if the formula was brought back together and the family in that e-fed came back together, it would sky-rocket in record time.