Dream.17: Fight For Japan - "Live" Results and Commentary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
dream-fight-for-japan_large.jpg
DREAM's Fight for Japan event has already happened, but it will air tonight in the United States for the first time on HDNet. In keeping with our mission to always provide a place to discuss the best events in mixed martial arts, I'm happy to say that Matthew Roth of Head Kick Legend will provide guest "live" blogging for the event. The broadcast begins at 10:00 p.m. ET.

In the interest of everyone's enjoyment, let's do our best to keep the comments "spoiler free" as I know some have done their best to avoid results this last week in anticipation of tonight's airing.

The broadcast will include the first two rounds of the DREAM bantamweight tournament, a bout betwee Shinya Aoki and UFC veteran Rich Clementi and many more bouts.

So make sure to come back to Bloody Elbow at 10 p.m. ET when the show hits the HDNet airways and share your thoughts.