Draineman uglad bro!? Awesome.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
11115592_10153201880326100_5966170457312391038_n.png

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'd trade in any National, International, Interstellar, Inter galactic, Inter Universal Championship for Frank.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I tried watching that game last night. holy fuck college basketball is LQ. Unwatchable shit

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I tried watching that game last night. holy fuck college basketball is LQ. Unwatchable shit
I don't really care for basketball in general, but it's pretty awesome seeing us go to the Championship mang.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't really care for basketball in general, but it's pretty awesome seeing us go to the Championship mang.
I feel ya homie. I don't like baseball but if the A's are in the playoffs I find it bearable

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I feel ya homie. I don't like baseball but if the A's are in the playoffs I find it bearable
The best part - got to watch it as part of my buddies wedding reception. 80% of everyone there were all around tables watching on the projector, I could see it from the bar easy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The best part - got to watch it as part of my buddies wedding reception. 80% of everyone there were all around tables watching on the projector, I could see it from the bar easy.
lol now that is a classy wedding reception.

were you all drinking Keystone?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lol now that is a classy wedding reception.

were you all drinking Keystone?
haha mich golden and coors were the taps, but I was dropping Jameson. It was best case, honestly. The wedding itself took under 30 minutes.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not bad. You bang any bridesmaids?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not bad. You bang any bridesmaids?
I had already had 25% of the maids on stage, as my buddy so politely pointed out. I stayed out of trouble this one, pretty damn proud of myself. It was essentially two crews ive known for years joining together, the only unknown factor is miss Iowa, and i'm certainly not qualified there.

On a positive, one of the groomsmen had an entire bottle of wild turkey before dinner even was served, that was entertainment for the whole family.

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My main reason for not being completely into College Basketball until the Tournament and this still is a problem in the Tournament but the 35 second shot clock is soo lame and ez mode.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

wisconsin defeats ut's biggest, most hated rival and wipes them from a nc/unbeaten season = drain/rain/snow so mad. [HASHTAG]#aidslogic[/HASHTAG]

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

wisconsin defeats ut's biggest, most hated rival and wipes them from a nc/unbeaten season = drain/rain/snow so mad. [HASHTAG]#aidslogic[/HASHTAG]

Tonight the whole nation is rooting for the Badgers. Enjoy it while it lasts. :letroll:

It looked like you were inferring it was about to end. They are the University of Texas' biggest, most hated rival? Big deal.