Does anyone else think...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enforcer

Reaction score
It's pathetic how WWE is constantly using Wrestlers that don't work for them or work for TNA on WWE.com constantly?

I mean Sting, who has never wrestled a match for them in his life, Hulk Hogan who was a main stay but I mean move on... others like Tazz, RVD, the Dudley's

They use them and mock them in the Are You Serious web show... which i can see sometimes... but I mean in top wrestlers, ECW most hardcore, WCW moments... I mean really sometimes in this shit you see more ppl who don't work for them than ppl who do!

anyone else agree or have a thought or two?

The Viper

Reaction score
So, because they work for another company, they should pretty much ban them from ever being mentioned again (whether being mocked on a web show or in the Alumni section)? Eh, I don't know if that makes a lot of sense, lol.

Enforcer

Reaction score
No I am not saying Ban them, but why make them such a big part of your day to day workings? Do you know how many times I've seen Sting on WWE.com, just because they bought WCW? Really? Do they have to ride his coat tails that bad?

Some of them I can see, but on a weekly basis? I mean AYS is mostly a mockery of ppl that work for TNA, which I can understand, yeah it's cool, but I just think they do it a little too much instead of focusing on their current stars and product?

The Viper

Reaction score
I think it might be just be a coincidence that the people that Road Dogg and Josh Mathews mock happen to be in TNA. It's not like they're intentionally doing it because they left the WWE to go to TNA. At least I don't think so.

Also, they have Raw, Smackdown, the Power 25 and other stuff that focus on the current stars. AYS is made to mock crappy crap that just happen to have some TNA talent :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
TBF if you're gonna mock crappy stuff and you've got WCW in your library, the two go hand in hand regardless of who's involved.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
After all. Vince is known for mocking others to tear them down. Look he bought WCW so he DOES in fact have a right to mention Sting. But every week doesn't need have current TNA talent mentioned in AYS every week when THERE is plenty of people in WWE/WCW/ECW past they could focus on aside from active talent.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Yeah they do jock Sting hella. I think Vince salty he said nah I don't wanna work for WWE. Vince would really get put in the Scorpion Deathlock fucking with Sting. XD

Reaction score
Personally, I don't see the big deal. Even if they were enjoying taking shots at TNA guys, who cares? It's an online show that very few people actually watches. In the grand scheme of things, is making fun of something Sting did in 1993 even worth caring about?

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I can understand where you are coming from Enforcer. It does seem that WWE likes to overly acknowledge talent that has no interest in their product, simply because they own footage of their matches. However, I can't blame them for trying to get attention or make money by doing so, as it is about business in the end. There are times when it gets to me as a fan, and I think WWE becomes a little petty about shit, but I let it go by now and stop occupying my time worrying about that shit. It is what it is.