Do you think Roman Reigns will go back to being the Main Babyface, but on SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I know I'm not the only one wondering this but do you feel Roman will go back to being the Main Guy/Babyface on SmackDown?

Truly I am a Roman Reigns fan I just hate his booking a lot of the time. Only time I truly hated Roman was the year he beat one of my heroes the Undertaker at WM 33.

Besides that I love Roman and his Character. But Vince has the IQ of a piece of horsesh*t when it comes to booking him.

Now that we finally got people cheering for him, which is sad because it took Cancer for a lot of the fans to do that; Also Now we got Rollins as Universal Champion I find it to be the perfect time to make Rollins Face of Raw and Reigns Face of SmackDown

Now I know a lot of you can see something like this coming from a mile away, I'm just wondering if anyone else feel certain on it?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Haven't the WWE been pushing him as the MAIN babyface ever since the Shield split up
the first time?

I swear its like Vince heard the crowd cheering for him at the 2014 Rumble & ever since
its been one long, repetitive, boring, pathetic, lame attempt to make the guy look strong &
get him cheered...and its had an adverse effect on the other male performers on the roster.

Roman Reigns is nothing but a large, smug, boring, greasy haired Samoan man dressed
in riot attire who punches & tackles people.

He is a great wrestler with a good look...BUT he is the wrong person for the spot the
WWE/Vince want him in.

Last edited:
Reactions: edge4ever

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
No, they're being careful with the way they book Roman, you can tell.. He'll be the top babyface again if he has to.. Right now Kofi is doing a good job.

Reactions: Death Walker

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Haven't the WWE been pushing him as the MAIN babyface ever since the Shield split up
the first time?

I swear its like Vince heard the crowd cheering for him at the 2014 Rumble & ever since
its been one long, repetitive, boring, pathetic, lame attempt to get the guy look strong &
get him cheered...and its had an adverse effect on the other male performers on the roster.

Roman Reigns is nothing but a large, smug, boring, greasy haired Samoan man dressed
in riot attire who punches & tackles people.

He is a great wrestler with a good look...BUT he is the wrong person for the spot the
WWE/Vince want him in.
Well everyone has their own opinion about Roman so I respect yours.

The thing is you can tell that Vince was going to let Roman keep that Universal Belt for months maybe even a year when won it from Brock at Summer Slam.

Also they was going to have him face and beat Rock at this year's Mania. They are still even promoting the match for WM 36...

Some even say he's gonna even face Goldberg at WM. Also one guy said a doubtful BS rumor about WWE paying Stone Cold over a half of a Million dollars to face him....

So basically it's very curious on how they are going to book him for now on. Not saying he's going to get the Title within the next 2-4 months, I'm just saying that when the time is right they are going to put Roman back on top and KEEP him there.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Probably. Raw's gonna have Seth & Becky as their top talent, while Smackdown will mostly be about Reigns & Charlotte. I'd say those are their 4 biggest and most marketable names currently

Also they was going to have him face and beat Rock at this year's Mania. They are still even promoting the match for WM 36...

Some even say he's gonna even face Goldberg at WM. Also one guy said a doubtful BS rumor about WWE paying Stone Cold over a half of a Million dollars to face him....
I googled all of these because I was curious, and I couldn't find a credible thing about any of these matches lol. Despite only finding opinion pieces on it, the Rock/Reigns one is the most likely to happen, but the rest is kinda wild lmao

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Last edited:

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Goldberg Discusses Fighting Either Roman Reigns or Undertaker at WrestleMania 35

The Austin one was on a Video made in 2015 or 2016. Believe me it's going to be a cold day in hell before the Austin one happens

damn I thought Goldberg was super happy with the way he walked out after his sick Lesnar match and HOF induction. I didn't even know that he still wants to work more matches in the future.. interesting. Well if Goldberg's down, it's only up to WWE to book it I guess. Let's all hope the Taker one's not happening though, that'd be rough

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
damn I thought Goldberg was super happy with the way he walked out after his sick Lesnar match and HOF induction. I didn't even know that he still wants to work more matches in the future.. interesting. Well if Goldberg's down, it's only up to WWE to book it I guess. Let's all hope the Taker one's not happening though, that'd be rough
You see I can see this happening a Mania or 2 after his Battle with Rock.

Yeah it seems like Goldberg is getting his "Eye of the Tiger" back.

I just hope that the Roman vs Goldberg match happens. Because having a record/claim of beating Triple H, Taker(unfortunately), Rock(Planned Opponent), and Goldberg is a remarkable claim.

So Goldberg vs Roman Reigns got my vote on being a Mania match

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Shane Mcmahon is a fun heel that gets booed. Roman is going to get even more over as a face after this fued

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
To be honest I hope that the Shane and Roman feud last until Extreme Rules so they can face each other in a Extreme Rules Match

Crash

Reaction score
Definitely... It might wait until Summerslam tho, because like @The Sheik previously said, they are being very careful with how they push Roman, if they want him to get over and be the face once again but without the boos.

Kasumi

Reaction score
I would like him to be Cena Esqe.
Cut that hair, crew cut.
Get that Cena Love and Heat.
Dump the Shield look.
Wear tights.
A total Overhaul of his character.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So now Vince is having his son turn heel & fight the Plank of Wood to get him over?

FUCK!!!

This is so fucking pathetic!!!

Am I the only one who sees how desperate & pathetic this is?

Please...someone tell me I'm not alone?!

a2966ccfcd03776d7349293460c5d8d6--definition-of-insanity-the-definition-of.jpg

Yeah...lets have Roman fight the Rock, Goldberg or Stone Cold Wife Beater
at Wrestlemania & go over all of them. Put Roman over the world Vince...I'm
sure that will help.

Just wheel the greasy haired Samoan prick out for another Wrestlemania
main event that the crowd will spend their time booing, chanting for other
wrestlers or playing with beach balls during.

Keep pushing him Vince...you wealthy, crazy, old bastard!

Kasumi

Reaction score
So now Vince is having his son turn heel & fight the Plank of Wood to get him over?

FUCK!!!

This is so fucking pathetic!!!

Am I the only one who sees how desperate & pathetic this is?

Please...someone tell me I'm not alone?!

a2966ccfcd03776d7349293460c5d8d6--definition-of-insanity-the-definition-of.jpg

Yeah...lets have Roman fight the Rock, Goldberg or Stone Cold Wife Beater
at Wrestlemania & go over all of them. Put Roman over the world Vince...I'm
sure that will help.

Just wheel the greasy haired Samoan prick out for another Wrestlemania
main event that the crowd will spend their time booing, chanting for other
wrestlers or playing with beach balls during.

Keep pushing him Vince...you wealthy, crazy, old bastard!
I hate his voice!

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D