Do you think other talent will be scared to wrestle Brock?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Do you think other talent will be scared to wrestle Brock now hes back and considering hes been in UFC and can fight for real and has been a champion there must be some fear to get in the ring and wrestle a guy like him knowing where hes come from. I know I would be scared if I were any of them

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
If you watched him in the UFC he hardly hit anyone and if he did it was kicks, he's a wrestler through and through so no and if they are they're unprofessional.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Short answer: no.

Longer answer: There's a long tradition of pro wrestlers coming from a background of actual fighting/combat training (Jesse Ventura was a Navy SEAL, Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar were top-flight amateur wrestlers, D'Angelo Dinero was an amateur boxer), so that's not really an issue. Besides, many pro wrestlers train regularly in actual combat, even if not at a competition level (The Undertaker, Daniel Bryan, and CM Punk come immediately to mind). Nobody's afraid to get in the ring with Brock, unless they're afraid that he'll make them look bad or something. But he's a pro. He's not going to take liberties.

wk

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
As a side note to the above, Alberto Del Rio is a former MMA athlete.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Adam said:
If you watched him in the UFC he hardly hit anyone and if he did it was kicks,

wtf is this? I'm tired of reading people who clearly don't know dick about MMA analyzing Brock's UFC career

BrockLesnarVsHeathHerring.gif

1170471_o.gif

n697yd.jpg

Onto the topic at hand, no, they won't be, or at least shouldn't be. Brock Lesnar isn't a mentally challenged individual who can't separate one job from another. His MMA career has nothing to do with his ability to perform as a professional wrestler.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
3 GIFs and 2 are G&P so I don't know what you want me to see here. G&P is standard MMA training but we're on about straight up punches. He obviously does, but he favours leg kicks and the ground game.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's not a stupid question actually, because I've heard wrestlers say there's a bit of fear wrestling guys like Henry & Big Show as they're naturally hard hitters. Sure the punches and stuff is fake, but receiving a spine buster from a 300lbs+ man is never going to be a walk in the park.

But no, I doubt they're scared, they could possibly be more cautious though or nervous.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So because he is punching them on the ground he isn't punching them? And before the Couture G&P he drops him with a punch.

Your post was pointless

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
We can debate all night but in any case the question was stupid because he's trained in professional wrestling and he'll know the difference because he'll actually win some matches.

Ba Dum Tsh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Adam said:
We can debate all night but in any case the question was stupid because he's trained in professional wrestling and he'll know the difference because he'll actually win some matches.

Ba Dum Tsh.

Yea, he never won UFC fights. He won the Heavyweight Championship and defended it twice by losing.

Censorious said:
UFC marks. The worst.

The term is MMA elitist, not UFC mark, you big dummie.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You act like I care if you care.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fact: I knew that would be your next post as soon as I hit the post reply button on my last post.

Predictable ass noob.